Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer 300,000 items to help build your collection! Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Specializing in Modern Numismatics Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin Auctions








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

I Checked 1,000 $5 Notes And

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 1,556Next Topic  
Valued Member
JayDon62's Avatar
United States
138 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2012  9:19 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add JayDon62 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
this is the only interesting serial # note I found!
It sure is hard finding repeaters and radars in circulation!
My forced savings plan is to never spend a $5 bill and instead put in a large jar...after 3 years I had over $5,000 which I took to the bank recently...they were not happy



I-Checked-1,000-$5-Notes-And
Rest in Peace
Buddy's Avatar
United States
7075 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2012  9:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Buddy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply


I love your savings plan! LOL Whatever works!
Valued Member
JayDon62's Avatar
United States
138 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2012  9:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JayDon62 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Buddy....and with my savings plan you do not feel it all once you get used to it.
Any $5 in change, back left pocket...on vacation...back of wallet...only sucks when I am in a bar and get a $3 beer--pay with a $20 and get 3 $5 in change...repeat 3 or 4 times you start to feel it....but on December 31st of of each year when I count the $5's it is worth it!
Valued Member
beachloan's Avatar
United States
219 Posts
 Posted 01/27/2012  01:15 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add beachloan to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I do the same thing with any small face or star note I find.
Pillar of the Community
Ceylon62's Avatar
United States
1285 Posts
 Posted 01/27/2012  06:02 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ceylon62 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
IF the 88's were 66 then it would have had a "greater" premium. There are a few who collect these.

2 digit ladder note -- 44556677

I collect 2 pair / quad doubles as sets and one of them below.



I-Checked-1,000-$5-Notes-And

  Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 1,556Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.25 seconds to rattle this change. Forums