listing removed. I'm going to take better pictures and make sure to have only the rolls I'm selling in the photo and it looks like the lower shipping is non-negotiable.
If these are "searched" rolls, then I wouldn't pay more than $5 for the roll and $2 shipping. If they were mint sealed, un-searched, then about $15-$20 due to the chances of finding extra waterlines
Some coins look like they could be PL cut-outs... which would not surprise me, given where the price of silver was last year...
"Discovery follows discovery, each both raising and answering questions, each ending a long search, and each providing the new instruments for a new search." -- J. Robert Oppenheimer
Quote: SPP- you mean someone took out proof silver nickles and put them in circulation ?
1964 nickels were not silver. I'm sure he meant that Proof Like sets were broken up in order to sell the silver coins (dollar, half dollar, quarter, and dime) with the nickel and penny somehow ending up in circulation.
I have had the opportunity to search 1964 BU rolls for 5 bucks each. Dozens of rolls went on to another buyer. Although I never found any extra water lines, I found many hub doubling examples and what surprised me the most was the many cameo and heavy-cameo coins. The best grade was MS 64 heavy-cameo. In someones else's opinion maybe MS 65.
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use