|
This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!
To participate in the forum you must log in or register. | Author |
Replies: 35 / Views: 3,295 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
2290 Posts |
quote: Originally posted by crystalk64
I will have to correct you on that one! Greensburg is the county seat of Decatur county and Adams, which is my name, lives within two miles of the town of Adams. I always wanted to change the signs on the old highway out front directing folks to the town of Adams and just put them a little farther down the road, on each side of my house, with the arrows pointing here! Sounds like a plan to me!
I'll be darned. I was born in Decatur and am a little familiar with Adams county. Apparently not enough.
Time don't fly, it bounds and leaps.
|
|
Rest in Peace
United States
2884 Posts |
ND, Please tell who ever is causing this big gap in your ability to communicate with us that enough is enough!  I hope this is not hurting your final weeks of getting Coinfest launched. Hurry home, Mike 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
2724 Posts |
You guys are so great. I have posted an update, and will let all the horror stories stay out of the public domain. Anyone remember that old saying about "If you have nothing nice to say?" I finally have phone and internet service at the house. (temporary). All should be close to permanent by Friday. Of course, comcast still has to return and bury the cable. It got fried in the lightning strike. For Mike, Terry, Susan, Bobby, and Don, I am so sorry that all this mess got in the way of what we were doing outside of the forum. Just a lot of beyond stupid things happened, that no one could have predicted. I am still amazed at the levels of stupidity reached by some of the folks here. Just so everyone knows, I was not kidnapped by lovely aliens from Venus, wasn't wandering through the Twilight Zone, just stuck out here in Slower, Delaware. Oops, I mean lower Delaware. If anyone has a friend high up in Verizon, please tell them that I NEED DSL. I know that cable is faster, and maybe even better, but that is only if the darn thing works. I can sit here and watch the cable light on my modem come and go. It may have something to do with the fact that the cable is running through my yard instead of being buried in it. Anyways, for all of you that have said nice things, I really appreciate it. I should be back online by Friday. Just keep the fingers crossed. Rub the rabbits foot. Carry the four leaf clover. Whatever other thing is supposed to bring good luck. Prayers would be nice also. If nothing more than keeping me from ringing some poor comcast cable employees neck. CoinFest is approaching fast. Everything is moving on the fast track with the final touches. The T-shirts are supposed to arrive today, so I will make a better update as soon as I can.
Thanks everyone. I have missed the forum very much. This move/vacation/nightmare will all be over soon.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
1092 Posts |
Are you sure your in Lower Delaware and not the "Twilight Zone"? I can even hear the music as I read your post. Spooky!
I'm relieved to hear your OK. and the only troubles your having is technicial (they can be fixed). Welcome back
|
|
Rest in Peace
United States
2884 Posts |
ND just does not want to admit he was vacationing in Indiana! Come back anytime! Mike
|
| |
Replies: 35 / Views: 3,295 |
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

- 1860 Wm Token Miller Ny-491A, George H. Lovett, PCGS MS-64
- 1969 S Lincoln Cent Mint Mark
- 1994-D 1¢ Poorly Aligned Mint Mark
- 1958 Lincoln Cent DDO?
- 1962-Mo Mexico Cinco De Mayo Centennial Gold Medal, PCGS MS-67
- 1952 3 Pence Coin, Or Necklace Charm?
- Commems Collection Classic: 1935-36 California-Pacific International Exposition - Historical Tidbits
- 1817/6 15 Star Large Cent.what?
- 1958 Roosevelt Dime Spike Head Die Crack And Mis-Aligned Die Clash(?)
- Most Humorous Counterfeit 1914-D Lincoln Cent On Ebay This Week
- 1974 Fiji 100 Dollars Gold Proof, King Cakobau, Elizabeth II
- 1961-D Toned Roosevelt Dime Fridb Around Mouth
- 1839 Braided Hair (Booby Head) Large Cent, CAC AU-58BN
- 1918 Illinois Centennial (Lincoln) Half Dollar Commemorative, PCGS MS-68+
- 1950-S Roosevelt Dime RPM
- 1966 Nickel Die Adjustment Strike?
- Will Our Coins Ever Be Valuable?
- 2026 Emerging Liberty Dime Spider Veins?
- Charles I Sixpence - Unattributed Sun Mintmark?
- Error Opinions, 1971-D DDO, 1955-D/S, 1996-P Quarter
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use
|
| Coin Community Forum |
© 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums |
| It took 0.2 seconds to rattle this change. |
 |
|
| |
| |