Good to be back on the CCF, it was a long hot summer. Got lots of stuff accomplished, thanks to the new tractor, and a rebuilt sprayer. We had a snow storm about a week ago but it melted right away, and is suppose to start snowing sometime over night. Look forward to giving you updates as I fill my albums. I started the 1932 to 1998 Dansco Albums at the end of winter last year, so I am going to finish them up and then move on to the wheat albums. That will probably take all winter. During the summer I was on the lookout for the 2 key pennies the 14-D and the 09 S VDB, that I need. Thought I had a couple of 14 D's, but when I looked at them and saw what bad shape they were in, I passed. Not sure but one of them looked like an altered 44 D. So I'll keep looking. talk to ya'll later.
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use