| Author |
Replies: 12 / Views: 1,001 |
|
|
Rest in Peace
United States
3039 Posts |
Did I finally find a DDO after all those machine doubles ? Hope so.  
|
|
|
|
Valued Member
United States
259 Posts |
kinda hard to be 100% sure from the pics but I'm gonna say yes it does look like a DD. I see notching on IN and G especially. i hope I'm not wrong.. and congrats on the find! edit: it definitely appears to be the first coin listed for the 95P under DDOs on coppercoins.com http://www.coppercoins.com/lincoln/...pe=do&page=0
Edited by gettingbrowned 02/03/2009 03:50 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
4113 Posts |
 Congrats!  1995P- 1DO-001
Edited by chuckster 125 02/03/2009 05:16 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
2224 Posts |
Congratulations; that's the one!!
|
|
Valued Member
United States
128 Posts |
That's It! Congratulations! I have been searching for one of those for a while now. Seeing someone find one gives me hope.
|
|
Valued Member
United States
377 Posts |
Nice Spread 
|
|
Valued Member
United States
63 Posts |
|
|
Valued Member
United States
383 Posts |
Finally .. Congrats .. to a cool to find,and may there be many more finds in your future. Mark H
|
|
Valued Member
United States
301 Posts |
nice doubled die indeed and I agree with chuckster Congrats on your find
Jazzcoins joe
Edited by Jazzcoins 02/03/2009 11:21 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
5318 Posts |
 I don't see how MD could explain that.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3507 Posts |
It is :-) ! Congrats!
Have Fun, Bill
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
1807 Posts |
And another nice find numismo. 
|
|
New Member
United States
39 Posts |
Dude, Sweet find!  I'll admit it, that 1995 was the first one I was hungry for and may or may not ever find. Way to go.
|
| |
Replies: 12 / Views: 1,001 |
|