Kind of hard to say. I brightened the pics and still couldn't tell for sure. In my opinion, it looks like some kind of arcade token. There used to be a place in San Antonio, Texas that I used to go to as a teenage called The Castle. Big arcade hangout in those days. This is my guess although I am very unsure.
I've had one of these tokens for years. I was told that it was a token from a Carnival ride from back East...far East...U.S. that is! Maybe Chucky Cheese is using them now too?
Someone posted a token exactly like that on the forum some months ago (it might even have been on another forum? ). I've been scouring the archives, but can't find the thread.
Did you ask about your coin here on the forum, dsking?
Don't say "infinitely" when you mean "very"; otherwise, you'll have no word left when you want to talk about something really infinite. - C. S. Lewis
Someone posted a token exactly like that on the forum some months ago (it might even have been on another forum? ). I've been scouring the archives, but can't find the thread.
Did you ask about your coin here on the forum, dsking?
Yup! That was me Sap! It was several months ago. I had also posted a pic. It was this forum that I found out it was from a Carnival Ride.
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use