| Author |
Replies: 16 / Views: 556 |
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
4705 Posts |
Tougher to find in this grade than one may expect, probably a lot of resubmissions.  
|
|
|
|
New Member
United States
33 Posts |
This is VAM-4A. A very nice coin!
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
4705 Posts |
Quote: This is VAM-4A. Thanks. I assume that's a common VAM ?
|
|
New Member
United States
33 Posts |
Its not super common, but I wouldn't call it scarce either. I'm not an expert on VAMS, so I looked through the previously sold lots for 1903-O on heritage and in 2 pages I saw it 3 or 4 times. If VAMS had a rarity scale it would probably be R2, maybe low R3 if generous.
Edited by henryvoight 09/24/2026 7:22 pm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
2444 Posts |
What a lovely Morgan, jimbucks! 
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
79184 Posts |
Awesome purchase! 
Errers and Varietys.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
1536 Posts |
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
19581 Posts |
|
|
Moderator
 United States
107143 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
2714 Posts |
henryvoight, I'm inclined to agree with that VAM-4A attribution. good eye! that's a gorgeous morgan, jimbucks!
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
1358 Posts |
Congtatulations, nice coin, thanks for sharing.
|
|
Valued Member
United States
293 Posts |
Wonderful coin, congrats!
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
2353 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
3807 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
8994 Posts |
That is a beautiful Lady, jimbucks!
-makecents-
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3553 Posts |
|
| |
Replies: 16 / Views: 556 |