Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
300,000 items to help build your collection! Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsVancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Specializing in Modern Numismatics Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Post Your Stories & Pix Of Found Money

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 3,588 / Views: 189,725Next Topic
Page: of 240
Pillar of the Community
hfjacinto's Avatar
United States
7394 Posts
 Posted 09/25/2026  8:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
When we went to KW we stayed on Duval street. I can describe the area as drunken debauchery.
Moderator
Learn More...
Dearborn's Avatar
United States
107175 Posts
 Posted 09/25/2026  9:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
he was probably Stupid drunk - and if you look closely enough to the image above, you can see very clearly a green marijuana leaf being reflected off the windshield
Pillar of the Community
MrPink2018's Avatar
United States
2718 Posts
 Posted 09/25/2026  10:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MrPink2018 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
a picture was sent to me later; perp walk. get a good look at that character.

Post-Your-Stories-&-Pix-Of-Found-Money

i won't post his mcso mugshot, which I easily found. his mugshot looks nothing like what you see there, which might indicate a prior arrest.

so... as you can imagine I have no desire to be downtown anywhere on my nightly money-hunt, even though I could probably find some, maybe quite a bit, but at what cost? I have scored several dollars downtown in the past, primarily when I was helping with the hot dog stand; I scored a fiver one night and $11 on another night, many weeks apart, but for me to want to go down there more often I would have needed to find more than $16 over a year and half's-worth of time there in order to spark interest. $16 wasn't enough, not for the kind of stupid I would no doubt be encountering or potentially encountering every single night. i'll stick to the route I have developed away from downtown.
Pillar of the Community
MrPink2018's Avatar
United States
2718 Posts
 Posted 09/25/2026  11:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MrPink2018 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
you can see very clearly a green marijuana leaf being reflected off the windshield


that may be the neon lights of a downtown dispensary reflecting on the windshield, conveniently located across the street from the bar.
Pillar of the Community
MrPink2018's Avatar
United States
2718 Posts
 Posted 09/27/2026  12:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MrPink2018 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
updates:

first, tomorrow I go in for the drug test (for that job I mentioned in previous posts), which I should ace. my background check cleared. I am nearly hired.

next, cycle 22 is complete:

Post-Your-Stories-&-Pix-Of-Found-Money
Post-Your-Stories-&-Pix-Of-Found-Money

1994-P ASE proof! thank you streets and parking lots of key west!

i still need just $25 to hit that $5K mark, but at this point it's a minor technicality as far as I'm concerned.
Bedrock of the Community
Errers and Varietys's Avatar
United States
79200 Posts
 Posted 09/27/2026  1:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Errers and Varietys to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great addition, MrPink2018!
Errers and Varietys.
Moderator
Learn More...
Dearborn's Avatar
United States
107175 Posts
 Posted 09/27/2026  3:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
that may be the neon lights of a downtown dispensary reflecting on the windshield, conveniently located across the street from the bar.

yep, that is what I was thinking - maybe that driver was in a hurry to get a fix.

Great 1994 ASE you got too.!
Pillar of the Community
MrPink2018's Avatar
United States
2718 Posts
 Posted Yesterday   07:19 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MrPink2018 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
yes yes, another ounce of silver in the bag, courtesy of The Fiscally Irresponsible. I am grateful.
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
195823 Posts
 Posted Yesterday   08:53 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
first, tomorrow I go in for the drug test (for that job I mentioned in previous posts), which I should ace. my background check cleared. I am nearly hired.
Excellent!

Quote:
next, cycle 22 is complete: 1994-P ASE proof!
Outstanding!

Quote:
i still need just $25 to hit that $5K mark, but at this point it's a minor technicality as far as I'm concerned.
Pillar of the Community
MrPink2018's Avatar
United States
2718 Posts
 Posted Yesterday   11:14 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MrPink2018 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
an update:

i passed the drug test, so I've been hired. joy. I still have some formalities to get through, paperwork etc., but it looks like i'll be starting this thursday if all goes well. finally, after 5+ long years of struggling along on minimal work & pay, i'll have a steady income. 40 hours a week + lots of benefits. I will eventually be able to get back into adding to my unfinished collections.



Bedrock of the Community
Errers and Varietys's Avatar
United States
79200 Posts
 Posted Yesterday   11:19 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Errers and Varietys to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congratulations, MrPink2018!
Errers and Varietys.
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
195823 Posts
 Posted Yesterday   11:54 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
i passed the drug test, so I've been hired. joy.
Congratulations!
Moderator
Learn More...
Dearborn's Avatar
United States
107175 Posts
Pillar of the Community
MrPink2018's Avatar
United States
2718 Posts
 Posted Today  14H 49M ago  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MrPink2018 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
tonight I picked $1.10, that's the 7th night of the month for $1+, and that's a dollar-ten closer to $5K. I picked one trashed quarter, 5 trashed zincolns and 8 dimes, most of which were not trashed. whatever, into the tubes they went. the nickel tube is nearly full, the quarters, dimes and one zincoln tube are all at about half capacity. unless I find some higher denomination FRNs soon, the run up to $5K is going to stretch into october.
Pillar of the Community
MrPink2018's Avatar
United States
2718 Posts
 Posted Today  14H 5M ago  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MrPink2018 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Congratulations, MrPink2018



Quote:
Congratulations!



Quote:
nice to hear MrPink! Have fun with the new job


thank you thank you thank you. I will try.

at this point I am really tired of usernames & passwords-- way way too much of that over the past several weeks as I've been job hunting & using various platforms for that hunt... I'm glad it's finally over... but the Davidson Hospitality Group's site has a portal (that I have to figure out how to get into) which contains training sessions and other opportunities that I can explore, in due time. right now I just want to go in and do the job I was hired for, do it well, prove myself (yet again... never-ending) and make my mark on the job. i'll have plenty of time for exploration of other opportunities later. I need to get that cash flow going first and see that this is going to work out.

in the meantime I have to figure out how I'm going to work my schedule & still have room in my nights for the kitties & money-hunting... but, like I said, milestone first. I want it, I've earned it, when I achieve it then i'll assess everything. this is a big change and I need to make it happen with as little tumult & resistance as possible.

  Previous TopicReplies: 3,588 / Views: 189,725Next Topic
Page: of 240

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.55 seconds to rattle this change. Forums