| Author |
Replies: 15 / Views: 299 |
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
79555 Posts |
Errers and Varietys.
|
|
|
|
Moderator
 United States
196465 Posts |
Outstanding! 
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
79555 Posts |
Thank you, jbuck. 
Errers and Varietys.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
1858 Posts |
Congratulations!  To me, thick letters with notching are the most difficult examples of doubling to find! All I see is glare and reflection!  One day, I'm going spend a couple hours with piles of zincs divided by year. Maybe I can train my eye (and determine best microscope setting!)
Edited by snailking1 Yesterday 11:46 am
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
79555 Posts |
Thank you, snailking1!  These kinds of Doubled Dies can be tricky to see. I'd recommend comparing a normal coin to a coin that you suspect is a DDO.
Errers and Varietys.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
1858 Posts |
Quote:I'd recommend comparing a normal coin to a coin that you suspect is a DDO.  -makecents- was also kind enough to send me one of his finds, so I know that I have a legitimate DDO for comparison.
|
|
Moderator
 United States
108016 Posts |
Fantastic work Errers! 
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
79555 Posts |
That's very nice of makecents to send you one of his finds, snailking1!  He's also sent me some of his finds to me as well. He's so nice.  Thank you, Dearborn! 
Errers and Varietys.
Edited by Errers and Varietys Yesterday 4:12 pm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
760 Posts |
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
79555 Posts |
Thank you, FsdWarp10! Much appreciated.  
Errers and Varietys.
|
|
Valued Member
United States
197 Posts |
That's pretty cool Errers and Varietys 
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
79555 Posts |
Thank you, JennyCents! 
Errers and Varietys.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
1792 Posts |
Congrats, Errers, nice finds & attributions 
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
79555 Posts |
Thank you, MintedNotPrinted!  I still have a long ways to go still. I still have hundreds of Doubled Dies that need to either be identified, listed, or have the die stages documented.
Errers and Varietys.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
2460 Posts |
Nice investigating E&V. 
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
79555 Posts |
Thank you, CoinForMe! 
Errers and Varietys.
|
| |
Replies: 15 / Views: 299 |
|