Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Specializing in Modern Numismatics Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin Auctions300,000 items to help build your collection! Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

First Attempt At Scanning Some Notes

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 1,434Next Topic  
New Member

United States
7 Posts
 Posted 04/01/2011  10:00 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add jmf2737 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
I don't think I have anything really valuable here. I'm relatively new to collecting. I've had these notes for awhile. I'm also new at scanning and uploading photos. I would appreciate any tips on making scans appear less fuzzy. I'm using Picasa. I'm new to that too.



First-Attempt-At-Scanning-Some-Notes

First-Attempt-At-Scanning-Some-Notes

First-Attempt-At-Scanning-Some-Notes

First-Attempt-At-Scanning-Some-Notes

First-Attempt-At-Scanning-Some-Notes
Valued Member
coinut's Avatar
United States
362 Posts
 Posted 04/01/2011  10:07 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coinut to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I would also like to know the best way to scan. Hey notes are still nice! Some interesting serial numbers too!
New Member
United States
7 Posts
 Posted 04/01/2011  10:14 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jmf2737 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks! The scanner I just bought won't scan the newer 20's, 10's, and 5's though. Seems to be an anti-counterfeiting measure from my research. My personal favorite is the 1963 Barr note. Have no idea how I pulled that from circulation still relatively crispy.
New Member
United States
7 Posts
 Posted 04/01/2011  10:38 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jmf2737 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply


First-Attempt-At-Scanning-Some-Notes

First-Attempt-At-Scanning-Some-Notes
  Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 1,434Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.16 seconds to rattle this change. Forums