| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,796,426 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
1623 Posts |
OK. Here goes. Is the coin:
Bolivia 5 Centavos 1935 KM178?
Edited by David Graham 07/09/2022 04:02 am
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
David, just so you know, if you are guessing you should put the phrase "I guess" or "My guess is" in front of the coin you are guessing. (loonie and keith would tell me off if I didn't mention it) Anyway, my coin is not a 1935 Bolivia 5 centavos. 
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
18. Quote: Is the coin: Bolivia 5 centavos 1935 KM178? No  Seems that was a question so you still get a guess David. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6870 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
1623 Posts |
Proper game etiquette noted! Lesson learnt! 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6870 Posts |
David guess again. Or we'll be playing Name That Toonie
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
1623 Posts |
Trouble is, I've no coins left in the bag to guess with.  I'll have to mull this one over...
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6870 Posts |
You still have question left. Use them, maybe like Does this coin have a Monarch on it. Something like that 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3006 Posts |
Or, you could ask this question...
Is the date on your coin 1936?
Edited by mrwhatisit 07/09/2022 05:59 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6870 Posts |
That works also. And fix you typo
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
19. Quote: Is tbe date on your coin 1936? No
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9814 Posts |
I knew I should have started at the top of the list. :)
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3006 Posts |
Or this one... I guess that one was already guessed 
Edited by mrwhatisit 07/09/2022 06:19 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote: Yep, missed the "of issue" part out of the question. Silly me. I'll say silly, since when does Hong Kong start with an A, B or a C.......  . You even asked the Q! Quote: Or we'll be playing Name That Toonie 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9814 Posts |
Hong Kong was listed under China though. Stop picking on me. :)
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,796,426 |