| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,796,434 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6870 Posts |
Quote: I guess China/Hong-Kong 1935 10 cents KM#-19 I do believe that has already been guessed And I also Had ?s how Hong Kong fit
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3006 Posts |
That's what numista said at the top of the only other option from the data provided; why I asked the date question, only 35 or 36 mentioned.  
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
loonie if you're not going to guess help everyone by asking the final question. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6870 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
I'll guess Oz, but I need to do some homework. I haven't even filled in Numista for this one yet.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Quote: I haven't even filled in Numista for this one yet That's all anyone has to do. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6870 Posts |
Quote: That's all anyone has to do. Oz when this game started , I did not know about Numista. And only used my Krause catalogs
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
I'm drawing a blank. All the coins I see have been guessed. What did I miss guys....... We are looking at the nicest weekend maybe all summer. I have a full day ahead, and it's all outside. There will be some melted ice when it's all over.  .
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6870 Posts |
Edited by Keith67 07/09/2022 07:48 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Found it, my mistake was having a range in the Year category. Dropped it and the coin came up. Lesson learned. See.....you can teach an old dog new tricks.  . I'll ask the final Q. Was this coin issued in Afghanistan? That should set David up for GM......if he dares.  .
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
20. Quote: Was this coin issued in Afghanistan? Yes (Afghanistan uses the Persian calendar)
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6870 Posts |
Always use Gregorian date
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Quote: When this game started, I did not know about Numista and only used my Krause catalogs If we all had the same editions we could track the coin down by page numbers. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3006 Posts |
Yeah, imma refrain from guessing and see if DavidG can get to become GM... 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6870 Posts |
Quote: Yeah, imma refrain from guessing and see if DavidG can get to become GM... That is very kind of you  
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,796,434 |