Quote: The game is simple. I have a coin, that you assuredly cannot see, and you have to guess what coin I have. You do this by asking yes or no questions. The person that guesses correctly will continue with his/her own coin. This is a tough game!
RULES:
1. One question per post. After 20 questions, and no correct guesses, the 'game master' will reveal the coin and restart (no winners). 2. One guess per user. You may guess at any time before guessing is closed, keep in mind that if you guess wrong, you're out for the round! 3. Guessing will be open 24 hours after the last question is asked, then the round will end. 4. Pictures of the coin are required and should be posted at the end of the round! 5. A round will automatically end with a correct guess. 6. At the beginning of the round, the 'game master' can give hints, but doesn't have to! 7. Guesses require a date, general name, and mintmark (if applicable). Guesses should be labeled as a guess, for example, "I guess..." or "My guess..."
Quote: Keith12 - Have the rules been updated to indicate a question needs to have a question mark.
I don't think that we have, officially added anything to the rules. But we have unwritten rules Like a question is not a question without ? We don't ask where a coin "from". Lots of counties make coins for other places. But they come "from" where they are minted AKA: was this coin mint in Always ask, Issued In I'm sure there are a few more.
He never waits. He pulls the ....trigger......then goes to bed and dreams all night of his next win.
Quote: Hint, the 1954 is not the date of the correct coin...
Quote: Numista just mentions the date, but not the variety, for the variety, coinsandcanada has it...
You...are....a....softie for a GM. What are you doing giving away stuff like that. Shake my head I tell ya.
Quote: Your close enough to win the round,
What! Wait a minute. Close enough does not cut it around here. Can you image how many guesses have been....close enough.....in the past. .
I like the coin, but no specimen strikes for that year I can find. It doesn't show a lot of wear, but the dings are abundant. What is going on with the 1st A in Canada......looks funky.
Quote: it's 24 hours till it's over?
No. The game goes for up to 20 Q's no matter how fast or slow. 24 hours starts after Q20.
Quote: loonie goes Canadian most of the time.
. Oz, you leave Wrekkdd alone. I know shift work sucks raising a young family. Gotta do what you gotta do.
I agree with keith, Q1 was hilarious.
Wrekkdd, they like to pick on Canadians here. I guess they know we can take as well as dish it out. . They're not being very friendly. Don't worry, I'm on your side.
He's on the same clock as you Aussies, so be nice.
.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
Umm.......pick on Canadians tops that list.........
- GM must not be a softie. You're out to beat the guessers. The guessers are out to beat you, and usually do. .
- Yes or No answers are all that is required. Remember that Wrekkdd. .
- It's all for fun. .
- joe is King. . keith and loonie are "Ke-nnnigits". .
Can you tell I'm a Ref. .
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
I'm blind . Not what my drivers license says. Fooled them. I've complimented hecklers before for their creativity. Then again, I've kicked people and coaches out.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use