| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,796,572 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts |
Quote: Can't count question 4 as there was no question mark. That's a free hit. :) I'm not even fully awake yet lol, I gotta watch for then question marks.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9814 Posts |
You missed Keith's question.
|
|
New Member
United States
2 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9814 Posts |
Hi Aromero79 and  . Might be a bit soon to ask such a specific question. Hope you stick around and have some fun with us.
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Glad I'm not GM with all these shenanigans go on!  Does the obverse of this coin have an effigy of a person?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
1623 Posts |
Quote:
Can't count question 4 as there was no question mark. That's a free hit. :)
Ohh.. did I happen to forget a question mark....  OK Wrekkdd, I won't give you any more weight questions with wacky units.  Is the diameter more than 3 barleycorns? 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
1623 Posts |
@Aromero79 - Questions without a question mark may not be answered. And be careful, using a question mark when not asking about the coin may be used as a coin question.  
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts |
 o god... Now I'm going to have to do some research before I answer. Just breaking at work gimmi a few to find out who Bertie is and what. What's a barleycorn  I tried to convert to cm and it gave me no answers just said decide by like 1.1 I can't answer questions I don't understand  , first time hosting you guys just had to go messing with me.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts |
4) Was this coin issued before the year "Bertie" was coronated? No
5)Does the obverse of this coin have an effigy of a person? Yes
6)Is the diameter more than 3 barleycorns? yes
Edited by Wrekkdd 07/13/2022 12:25 am
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
A barleycorn is a third of an inch. Remember to pay David back next time he's answering the questions. 
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Here's a nice easy question for my last of the round:
Does this coin contain silver?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts |
Quote: A barleycorn is a third of an inch.
 so he asks this instead of is the coins diameter less then 1 inch .. come in guys I feel like I'm back in school le as toning about the history of measurement lol. Next someone will ask something like what is the displacement of water if the coin is placed in a 1 cup of water.... Don't get any ideas!!! 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts |
7)Does this coin contain silver? Yes
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts |
I'll give you all a big hint since no one is breaking down where this coin is from. I'll say this was not issued in Canada.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9814 Posts |
Was this coin issued in the U.S.A.?
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,796,572 |