| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,798,669 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9823 Posts |
A good question from Loonie, it halves the date range.
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
7. Quote: Was this coin issued before 1862? No
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9823 Posts |
Is the diameter of this coin less than 19mm?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
8. Quote: Is the diameter of this coin less than 19mm? No
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9823 Posts |
Is the weight of this coin less than 5g?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
9. Quote: Is the weight of this coin less than 5g? No
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9823 Posts |
Does this coin contain gold?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
10. Quote: Does this coin contain gold? No
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6514 Posts |
Ok. Thank you very much for the tutorial. I had no idea that you could type in ranges in the Numista filter boxes. I'm a little unsure of myself but it appears that I'm down to 400 or so options?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Quote: I'm a little unsure of myself but it appears that I'm down to 400 or so options? Is that a question? 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9823 Posts |
I'm down to 289 options silver coins, but there is 1 billon option too.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9823 Posts |
Was this coin issued after 1875?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6514 Posts |
Whoops. No. Not a question. 
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
11. Quote: Was this coin issued after 1875? Yes
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6872 Posts |
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,798,669 |