| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,798,674 |
|
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
12. Quote: Is this coin larger than 23mm? No
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6872 Posts |
Is this coin smaller than 23mm?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6514 Posts |
I'm pretty much on the same page as you Keith. I didn't have the same diameter range. I must've missed something.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6872 Posts |
Quote: I'm pretty much on the same page as you Keith. I didn't have the same diameter range. I must've missed something. Very well could be me that missed something. Or added something that I shouldn't have.
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
13. Quote: Is this coin smaller than 23mm? No
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6872 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
We know it's 23mm in diameter now. I'm down to 69 coin types.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6872 Posts |
Is the capital of the country of issue, north of the Tropic of Cancer?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
14. Quote: Is the capital of the country of issue, north of the Tropic of Cancer? No
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Is the capital of the country of issue, south of the Tropic of Capricorn?  .
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5301 Posts |
Was this coin issued after 1888?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
15. Quote: Is the capital of the country of issue, south of the Tropic of Capricorn? No 16. Quote: Was this coin issued after 1888? Yes
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
I'm down to 46 coin types without eliminating any capitals yet. We're zeroing in.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9823 Posts |
I think these are the countries still in play.
Belize 25c (1894, 1895, 1897) Brazil 400 reis (1900) Colombia 20c (1897) Congo 1 frank (1891, 1894, 1896) Ecuador 2 decimos (1889) & 2 decimos (1889-1896 years + options) Eritrea 1 lira (1890, 1891, 1896) Haiti 20c (1890, 1894, 1895) Malaysia 20c (1900) Peru 1/2 sol (1889 -1893, 1895-1900) Puerto Rico 20c (1895) Sri Lanka 50c (1892, 1893, 1895, 1899, 1900) Venezuela 1 bolivar (1889, 1893, 1900) Yemen 1/2 rupee (1890)
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,798,674 |