| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,798,694 |
|
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Quote: I think we might be looking at Peru and there are some options in each year. Yes triggersmob, you should have asked another question (or 2)  10 possible coins left (but how many guessers?) I will require a correct denomination, year and mint mark. 
Edited by OzLeigh 10/14/2022 4:52 pm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote:So, let's start that timer  You're losing it. We figured this out a loooong time ago. An answer to Q20 starts the clock, not from the time it's asked. Are you showing your age....  Gonna hit HFBCWG7 with some 67 stuff, when the camera comes home....  Glad you're feeling better trig, and thanks for the legwork on the country list.  chafe, you take your time, run it by us if you want before you make an actual guess. I haven't look for the coin in 12 hours, but I know it's nailed already from the Q's, so we won't hold you to be GM, but lets see what you came up with. 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Quote: I know it's nailed already While we are giving advice: Always open the page for a coin type before assuming you've "got it nailed" There is sometimes a big difference between the number of coin types remaining and the actual number of coins remaining.
Edited by OzLeigh 10/14/2022 5:00 pm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
What just happened? I feel jipped.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote: but I know it's nailed already from the Q's, When keith burns Q20 with a silly round question, yes, I figured you were cornered. That's what 12 hours absence does. Where does that go in Numista? 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Quote: I feel jipped. It's not the first time Keith has done that.  Quote: where does that go in Numista Shape: Any round
Edited by OzLeigh 10/14/2022 5:06 pm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote: number of coin types remaining and the actual number of coins remaining. Great info. Learned that the hard way in the past. 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
I still haven't even edited my search yet. I'm not on the same page yet.  
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Summary after 20 questions: N#5415 (KM#205.2)  issued 1897-1900 N# is unique number Numista assigns each coin type. KM# is unique number Krause and Mishler assign each coin type (within each country) Up the very top of the page (in the search bar in the blue banner) select N# Number from the drop down box. I will require correct denomination (trig it's not 1/2 sol), year and mint mark.
Edited by OzLeigh 10/14/2022 5:21 pm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9823 Posts |
Quote: I will require correct denomination (trig it's not 1/2 sol), year and mint mark. I see that more clearly this morning with fresh eyes. 1/5 Sol. :) Quote: Yes triggersmob, you should have asked another question (or 2) I didn't want to be greedy. Quote: Glad you're feeling better trig, and thanks for the legwork on the country list. thank Loonie, hope you are feeling better too.
Edited by triggersmob 10/14/2022 8:34 pm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9823 Posts |
So here are are choices. Who wants to go first. Maybe we should start with the highest percentage and work down. 
Edited by triggersmob 10/14/2022 8:40 pm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9823 Posts |
Ok, I'll go first. My guess is Peru 1/5 sol KM#205.2 from 1900 with JF mintmark.
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Quote: My guess is Peru 1/5 sol KM#205.2 from 1900 with JF mintmark. triggersmob's guess is incorrect.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9823 Posts |
I thought it would be. Next loser  
Edited by triggersmob 10/14/2022 9:28 pm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5301 Posts |
I'm guessing the 1898 JF.
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,798,694 |