Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsJoin Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Specializing in Modern Numismatics 300,000 items to help build your collection!








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

20 Questions! (Forum Game)

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 50,221 / Views: 1,798,700Next Topic
Page: of 3349
Pillar of the Community
triggersmob's Avatar
Australia
9824 Posts
 Posted 10/14/2022  9:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I'm guessing the 1898 JF.

You might have to specify open or closed 9.
Valued Member
OzLeigh's Avatar
Australia
215 Posts
 Posted 10/14/2022  10:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add OzLeigh to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I'm guessing the the 1898 JF


NumisEd's guess is incorrect.


Quote:
You might have to specify open or closed 9


Since my coin is not an 1898, we'll just focus on mint mark (or lack thereof)

(That will give keith and loonie a better chance of becoming GM )
Edited by OzLeigh
10/14/2022 10:48 pm
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
chafemasterj's Avatar
United States
6514 Posts
 Posted 10/14/2022  10:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add chafemasterj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Don't mean to be a party pooper but I got into a car accident yesterday. I'm ok for the most part. My brain is a little scrambled though. I can't concentrate on stuff. Didn't hit my head (thanks to the combination of my seatbelt and air bag) but I still think I have a concussion from coming to a sudden stop. Play this round out. I'll be GM before you know it.
Check out my counterstamped Lincoln Cent collection:
http://goccf.com/t/303507
Valued Member
OzLeigh's Avatar
Australia
215 Posts
 Posted 10/14/2022  10:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add OzLeigh to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
chafemasterj, I hope you didn't crash your car on purpose. Geez, the length some people go to to avoid becoming GM.

Seriously, hope you feel better soon.
Pillar of the Community
triggersmob's Avatar
Australia
9824 Posts
 Posted 10/14/2022  10:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
chafemasterj, I hope you didn't crash your car on purpose. Geez, the length some people go to to avoid becoming GM.

Seriously, hope you feel better soon.



Get better soon Chafe, we will still be here.
Maybe I will have a proxy vote for you.
Edited by triggersmob
10/14/2022 10:59 pm
Pillar of the Community
triggersmob's Avatar
Australia
9824 Posts
 Posted 10/14/2022  11:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

20-Questions!-Forum-Game
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
chafemasterj's Avatar
United States
6514 Posts
 Posted 10/14/2022  11:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add chafemasterj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks guys. I'll be myself in a couple of days I'm sure.
Check out my counterstamped Lincoln Cent collection:
http://goccf.com/t/303507
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Keith67's Avatar
United States
6872 Posts
 Posted 10/15/2022  03:42 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Keith67 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My guess is a 1899-JF-JR 1/5 Sol from Peru
Valued Member
OzLeigh's Avatar
Australia
215 Posts
 Posted 10/15/2022  03:46 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add OzLeigh to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
My guess is a 1899-JF-JR 1/5 Sol from Peru


keith12's guess is incorrect.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Keith67's Avatar
United States
6872 Posts
 Posted 10/15/2022  03:58 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Keith67 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I can't find any info on what those initials are
Valued Member
OzLeigh's Avatar
Australia
215 Posts
 Posted 10/15/2022  04:29 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add OzLeigh to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I can't find any info on what those initials are


They are the assayer's initials.
Pillar of the Community
triggersmob's Avatar
Australia
9824 Posts
 Posted 10/15/2022  04:43 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
We is running out of guessers. :(

20-Questions!-Forum-Game
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Keith67's Avatar
United States
6872 Posts
 Posted 10/15/2022  05:33 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Keith67 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Quote:
I can't find any info on what those initials are


They are the assayer's initials.

I found it. Thank You

Quote:
We is running out of guessers. :(
My plan is working
Valued Member
OzLeigh's Avatar
Australia
215 Posts
 Posted 10/15/2022  06:29 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add OzLeigh to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
My plan is working


Saboteur!


Quote:
We is running out of guessers


I have faith loonie will save the day.
Edited by OzLeigh
10/15/2022 06:38 am
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
loonielewy's Avatar
Canada
1801 Posts
 Posted 10/15/2022  06:55 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loonielewy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yikes chafe. Glad you are ok. Like trig said, we'll still be here.


Quote:
I have faith loonie will save the day.


We have out of town company this weekend, so I missed last night too. Am I the only guesser left? If I am....Oz, you better be nice, I control your GM status.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"

In memory of those members who left us too soon...
In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020
In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP.
In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
Edited by loonielewy
10/15/2022 07:03 am
  Previous TopicReplies: 50,221 / Views: 1,798,700Next Topic
Page: of 3349

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.11 seconds to rattle this change. Forums