| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,798,708 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6872 Posts |
Mrwhatisit is good for a guess also
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
I just saw that too. So we have at least 2 more.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Well I'm going to bed. Hopefully someone will have guessed (correctly?) when I check in the morning.
Under 10 hours to go.
Edited by OzLeigh 10/15/2022 07:12 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6514 Posts |
Thanks Loonie.
Check out my counterstamped Lincoln Cent collection: http://goccf.com/t/303507
Edited by chafemasterj 10/15/2022 07:14 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Well, there is no rush now with sleepy head going to bed.  I'll hold off for a while. Gotta ref until noon, then more company is coming. I got no time to GM until tomorrow, so take it away mrwhatisit.........I'll fill the boots if need be.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6872 Posts |
Go ahead and take a guess chafe. I will do the next round, if you are correct. If that's OK with everyone. Oz wont mind 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9824 Posts |
Gee, Oz is off to bed early tonight. Pleasant dreams.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9824 Posts |
Quote: Go ahead and take a guess chafe. I will do the next round, if you are correct. If that's OK with everyone. Oz wont mind Fine by me, as long as it's not a rock.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote: I will do the next round, if you are correct. Do it chafe, quick before the offer vanishes.  . Works for me. 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6872 Posts |
Quote: Fine by me, as long as it's not a rock. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6514 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6872 Posts |
Quote: Sorry but I'll have to take a pass this time. We are just happy, to have you more involved 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote:We are just happy, to have you more involved  You can say that again. But really, he's been part of this zoo for a while now.....How long have we tried to....persuade.....him to stop lurking, I mean, recruit him? 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
90 mins remaining. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
 . 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,798,708 |