| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,798,843 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9828 Posts |
My guess is 2012 Hong Kong $5 KM#65
Edited by triggersmob 10/21/2022 8:01 pm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
That one escaped my search.....  I have the upper date range at 2011. Is 2012 in......
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
Edited by loonielewy 10/21/2022 8:44 pm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3007 Posts |
Guessing already... If trigs guess is not it, I can ask a couple more  I was looking at the same series...
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5301 Posts |
Quote: My guess is 2012 Hong Kong $5 KM#65 Not my coin.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3007 Posts |
Edited by mrwhatisit 10/21/2022 9:01 pm
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Quote: Is 2012 in... Range is 2010-2012
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Maxima's husband became king of Netherlands in 2013. 
Edited by OzLeigh 10/21/2022 8:56 pm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9828 Posts |
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
I guess 2010 Macau 1 Pataca
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9828 Posts |
I pataca, 2 pataca, 3 pataca, 4. Oh wait, that's potato, :)
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
 .
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3007 Posts |
Looks like Oz might have got it... Bout ready to guess it myself... 
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Always a chance weight or diameter not listed so it won't show up in results.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5301 Posts |
Quote: I guess 2010 Macau 1 Pataca Bingo! 
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Beat you to it mrwhatisit.  Not the usual kind of NumisEd coin. Ok I've got something ready...
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,798,843 |