| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,798,853 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9828 Posts |
Oz, is your coin a standard circulation coin?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
1. Quote: is your coin a standard circulation coin? Yes
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Is your coin round? 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3007 Posts |
I was so close  Is your coin issued in the 21st century?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
2. Quote: Is your coin round? Yes  3. Quote: Is your coin issued in the 21st century? No
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3007 Posts |
Was your coin issued before 1901?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
4. Quote: Was your coin issued before 1901? Yes
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9828 Posts |
Is the diameter of this coin less than 25mm?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
5. Quote: Is the diameter of this coin less than 25mm? No
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9828 Posts |
Does this coin contain any precious metal?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
6. Quote: Does this coin contain any precious metal? No
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9828 Posts |
Would I find your coin listed on Numista if I selected technique of "Any Milled"?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
7. Quote: Would I find your coin listed on Numista if I selected technique of "Any Milled"? Let me see..... Yes 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9828 Posts |
Great. Thought I would try something different. :)
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Quote: Thought I would try something different Certainly cut down the options. 
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,798,853 |