| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,799,339 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6876 Posts |
Quote: Was your coin stamped into existence before 1400? I'm going to need you to clarify this question
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3007 Posts |
Stamped into existence = issued... I changed the wording to be  absurd again! I just didn't want to have a 50% chance of options, was on the track to getting it guessed 100% right...  Also wanted to leave the guess up just in case I was right...
Edited by mrwhatisit 11/07/2022 6:11 pm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6876 Posts |
Quote: Stamped into existence = issued.. Stamped means stamped. You do know about the Roller press, I'm sure
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3007 Posts |
Therefore:
Was this coin issued before 1400?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6876 Posts |
1. Does your coin have a date on it? No 2. Is this a variety of a coin listed on Numista? Yes 3. Was this coin issued before 1700? Yes 4. Is this a "piece" of a coin? No 5. Was this coin issued in any Germanic States and/or anything else that may have issued a coin we would find listed under Germany? Yes 6. Was this coin around when Charlemagne was crowned Emperor of the Carolingian Empire? (800) No 7. Was your coin issued before 1400? Yes
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Does this coin weigh more than 0.8 grams?
Edited by OzLeigh 11/08/2022 06:33 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
That's a long wait for the morning.....  Was this coin issued before 1100?
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Quote: That's a long wait for the morning... Maybe he went to bed and bumped his head and couldn't get up in the morning....
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6876 Posts |
1. Does your coin have a date on it? No 2. Is this a variety of a coin listed on Numista? Yes 3. Was this coin issued before 1700? Yes 4. Is this a "piece" of a coin? No 5. Was this coin issued in any Germanic States and/or anything else that may have issued a coin we would find listed under Germany? Yes 6. Was this coin around when Charlemagne was crowned Emperor of the Carolingian Empire? (800) No 7. Was your coin issued before 1400? Yes 8. Does this coin weigh more than 0.8 grams? Yes (from what I can find) 9. Was this coin issued before 1100? No Quote: Maybe he went to bed and bumped his head and couldn't get up in the morning.... Or maybe he went to work at 3 AM
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9832 Posts |
Was this coin issued before 1300?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9832 Posts |
Quote: Or maybe he went to work at 3 AM What does everyone do for a crust. I'm an automotive parts interpreter (API). I sell car parts. Been doing the same job, with the same company for 44 years.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6876 Posts |
1. Does your coin have a date on it? No 2. Is this a variety of a coin listed on Numista? Yes 3. Was this coin issued before 1700? Yes 4. Is this a "piece" of a coin? No 5. Was this coin issued in any Germanic States and/or anything else that may have issued a coin we would find listed under Germany? Yes 6. Was this coin around when Charlemagne was crowned Emperor of the Carolingian Empire? (800) No 7. Was your coin issued before 1400? Yes 8. Does this coin weigh more than 0.8 grams? Yes (from what I can find) 9. Was this coin issued before 1100? No 10. Was this coin issued before 1300? Yes Quote: What does everyone do for a crust. I am the shop foreman/ head builder for a Cabinet company (30 years still no gold watch) We have to hire a moving co. to deliver the jobs. Thats why I have to go in at 2 or 3 AM (make sure everything gets on the truck) Because I'm not carrying it 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9832 Posts |
Quote: (30 years still no gold watch) You have been ripped off. I got a gold watch at 25 years and a big TV at 40 years.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9832 Posts |
Was this coin issued after 1200?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6876 Posts |
1. Does your coin have a date on it? No 2. Is this a variety of a coin listed on Numista? Yes 3. Was this coin issued before 1700? Yes 4. Is this a "piece" of a coin? No 5. Was this coin issued in any Germanic States and/or anything else that may have issued a coin we would find listed under Germany? Yes 6. Was this coin around when Charlemagne was crowned Emperor of the Carolingian Empire? (800) No 7. Was your coin issued before 1400? Yes 8. Does this coin weigh more than 0.8 grams? Yes (from what I can find) 9. Was this coin issued before 1100? No 10. Was this coin issued before 1300? Yes 11. Was this coin issued after 1200? No Quote: I'm an automotive parts interpreter
What's to interpret. It fits or it don't 
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,799,339 |