| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,799,363 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Anyone got any idea's?
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6876 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9832 Posts |
Quote: What's to interpret. It fits or it don't We attempt to interpret your feeble attempt to tell us what you think you need, and tell you what you actually need.  Quote: Full time competitive hot dog eater and part time gigolo. I love a good hot dog.
Edited by triggersmob 11/09/2022 05:04 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
I see all the choices on Numista are uniface. Do you think he has 1 that is not uniface? Also saw a Suhle number on a couple of them.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9832 Posts |
I'm really stumped. Out of my comfort zone with these rocks.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
We need to check other websites for a Wichmann von Seeburg silver bracteate that isn't on Numista. This coin was probably graded by PCGS so maybe someone can find it.
Edited by OzLeigh 11/09/2022 06:48 am
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
We should have asked what grade this coin got. 
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Edited by OzLeigh 11/09/2022 07:03 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9832 Posts |
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9832 Posts |
I had no idea where to go with this, so I hope you got the right one.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6876 Posts |
We have a winner  Oz I knew you would find it. Pics when I get home
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
That was interesting. I wonder if that is your actual coin on that PCGS page.
Ok, the next round has begun.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6876 Posts |
Quote: I wonder if that is your actual coin on that PCGS page. Yes that's it. Was this coin minted before 1950? Back to work
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,799,363 |