Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Live Coin auctions starting as low as $1
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Some Bank Roll Finds.

First Page | Previous Page
Showing last 15 replies.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 545 / Views: 24,476Next Topic
Page: of 37
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2881 Posts
 Posted 01/08/2023  4:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add -makecents- to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Found an unusual chip and crack on a 2015 P shield today. I've never seen one quite like this before.

2015P chip/crack obv & rev.
-makecents-
Learn More...
United States
120433 Posts
 Posted 01/09/2023  10:05 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Found a nice die dent this morning.

Quote:
Found an unusual chip and crack on a 2015 P shield today. I've never seen one quite like this before.
Interesting finds!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2881 Posts
 Posted 01/09/2023  10:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add -makecents- to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Interesting finds!
You are everywhere! Thank you, sir!
-makecents-
Learn More...
United States
120433 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2023  09:57 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
You are everywhere!
An old teacher used to call me omnipresent.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2881 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2023  8:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add -makecents- to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
An old teacher used to call me omnipresent.
I can see that!
-makecents-
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2881 Posts
 Posted 01/21/2023  8:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add -makecents- to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Not much happening lately.... I light clash. Did not look to see if there was a listing.

1998P Obverse die clash.

-makecents-
Bedrock of the Community
United States
10548 Posts
 Posted 01/21/2023  8:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ijn1944 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Cool clash--even if subtle.
United States
7 Posts
 Posted 01/21/2023  10:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add EchoCoin2023 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,as a new coin collector, I just started bank coin rolls hunt. If we can't get a whole box of rolls,do you guys prefer custom wrapped rolls or bank machine wrapped rolls? Especially for dimes,nickels and pennies. Since I found that for bank machine rolls,sometimes it's just all the rolls contain all the same brand new coins in one year like 2022,2021 etc. Seems not much need to search this kind of rolls. But if I asked for custom wrapped rolls,most of them got well searched and not much good coins left as well.
What do you guys chose?
Learn More...
United States
120433 Posts
 Posted 01/21/2023  10:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
1998P Obverse die clash.

Quote:
Cool clash--even if subtle.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2881 Posts
 Posted 01/22/2023  09:42 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add -makecents- to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks, ijn1944 and jbuck! I have had some time to hunt, just not finding any varieties lately. That's how it goes though.
-makecents-
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2881 Posts
 Posted 01/22/2023  09:55 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add -makecents- to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
What do you guys chose?
EchoCoin2023, to the forum!.Almost everything I search are bank wrapped rolls and with that, you do take the chance of getting like dates and rolls. I had times I've traded them out, without searching a single roll and sometimes I'll suck it up and search them too.I personally don't have a preference and have found good things in all types of rolls.

Just remember, sometimes you have to look at a BUNCH of coins, just to find a single thing. I have found multiple varieties in one box and have went through multiple boxes, without finding anything. If you look at my first post, what I started this thread with, that's shows the good side of what can happen.
-makecents-
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2881 Posts
 Posted 01/22/2023  3:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add -makecents- to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Found what is the strongest "wavy steps" trail die that I have ran across yet.

LINK http://www.traildies.com/1999p-1der_031-040/

1999P-1DER-034WS
-makecents-
Learn More...
United States
120433 Posts
 Posted 01/23/2023  10:15 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Found what is the strongest "wavy steps" trail die that I have ran across yet. 1999P-1DER-034WS
Excellent!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2881 Posts
 Posted 01/23/2023  8:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add -makecents- to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Excellent!
Thank you, sir!
-makecents-
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2881 Posts
 Posted Yesterday   4:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add -makecents- to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got a few rolls of quarters, to change things up a little and just found this guy!

LINK http://www.varietyvista.com/09e%20W...0quarter.htm

2020-P 25c VI DDO-001
-makecents-
Page: of 37
Previous TopicReplies: 545 / Views: 24,476Next Topic  
First Page | Previous Page
Showing last 15 replies.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2023 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2023 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.41 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: