| Author |
Replies: 17 / Views: 1,490 |
Page 2 of 2
|
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
5904 Posts |
Partial Liberty, I'd say F-15 myself.
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
94367 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
5420 Posts |
The way they grade these , Fine 12 is a stretch , possibly VG10.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
599 Posts |
Would that rim bump at 1:00 cause it to get details?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
1873 Posts |
I think it would be F-12 even without full Liberty
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
94367 Posts |
Don't think the rim bump details it.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
1708 Posts |
Honest surfaces and wear, a collectible coin in F 12 condition.
|
|
Moderator
 United States
196278 Posts |
I like the circulation cameo. 
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
37206 Posts |
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
10601 Posts |
|
|
Moderator
 United States
15948 Posts |
I see it as F12 with honest circulation cameo surfaces.
Edited by nickelsearcher 10/31/2024 9:21 pm
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
18932 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
838 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
599 Posts |
I just received the coin in the mail the other day. The streaks in the ovverse left field don't show up under natural light, which is why they weren't that obvious on the seller's pics. I suspect they're the result of improper annealing, but I'd like a second opinion. 
|
|
Moderator
 United States
196278 Posts |
Interesting.  I still like the circulation cameo. 
|
|
Page 2 of 2
|
Replies: 17 / Views: 1,490 |
Page 2 of 2
|