Author
Replies: 25 / Views: 1,034
Page 2 of 2
Pillar of the Community
United States
2854 Posts
My latest YouTube video is live! I forgot I scheduled it for Saturday.
Let me know what you guys think!
VIDEO ySgaELAaS-A
Moderator
United States
195650 Posts
Very interesting and thank you for sharing!
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2630 Posts
Quote: Very interesting and thank you for sharing!
Love your 1st page graphics! Now I have got a whole bunch of notes I want to get!
Pillar of the Community
United States
2854 Posts
Thank you both! I'm glad you liked it!
I use Canva to create thumbnails. It's a great free resource.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2854 Posts
My latest video dropped today, exploring the theme of eagles on world banknotes in honor of America 250th. Let me know what you think!
VIDEO Do1R5xMcIDQ
Moderator
United States
195650 Posts
Quote: My latest video dropped today, exploring the theme of eagles on world banknotes in honor of America 250th. Let me know what you think!
Very nice and thank you for sharing!
Pillar of the Community
United States
2854 Posts
I posted my newest video over the weekend focusing on my latest banknote acquisitions. Let me know what you guys think!
VIDEO Lubrksg-KWw
Moderator
United States
195650 Posts
Very nice and thank you for sharing!
Pillar of the Community
United States
2854 Posts
This month's theme video for the 250th focuses on world banknotes made in America. Let me know what you think!
VIDEO gxKu9ANxT70
Moderator
United States
195650 Posts
Very interesting!
It looks like Crane gets plenty of work, so we should finally scrap the US one dollar note and replace them with coins.
Moderator
United States
107014 Posts
very nice presentations College!
Pillar of the Community
United States
2854 Posts
Posted my newest video last weekend about my latest banknote purchases. Let me know what you think!
VIDEO Suev-P8aZPA
Moderator
United States
195650 Posts
Very nice examples. Thank you for sharing!
Pillar of the Community
United States
2854 Posts
Posted my newest video last week showing my latest banknote purchases. Let me know what you guys think!
VIDEO c6BLOsatYTM
Moderator
United States
195650 Posts
Very nice and thank you for sharing!
Page 2 of 2
Replies: 25 / Views: 1,034
Page 2 of 2