Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Dinner Plans Wednesday Night? ... All Welcome

Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
6775 Posts
 Posted 06/26/2012  7:30 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add nickelsearcher to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
We will be at the show Wednesday 8/08 and Thursday 8/09 with a local area hotel Wednesday evening.

I am of course fired up to meet my Internet friends who will be staffing the CCF booth on both days ... and truly looking forward to making some personal connections.

Question for all ... any interest in a Wednesday night dinner at a local restaurant after the show?

Personally I would enjoy some social time with all of you ... and am willing to pull it together if there is any interest.

Reply to this topic if you are interested ... I will take it from there.

David
Take a look at my other hobby ... http://www.finewoodcrafter.com
Too many hobbies .... too much work .... not enough time.
Learn More...
United States
23520 Posts
 Posted 06/27/2012  6:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SsuperDdave to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm all for it. Drunken debauchery would be even better, but dinner's OK.
Learn More...
United States
16356 Posts
 Posted 06/28/2012  03:41 am  Show Profile   Check vermontensium's eBay Listings Check vermontensium's eCrater Listings Bookmark this reply Add vermontensium to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Dinner, Drinks?

My wife and I would be totally OK with this
ANA LM1214396
U.S. Colonial and Large Cent fanatic.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5830 Posts
 Posted 06/29/2012  03:37 am  Show Profile   Check nohope587's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add nohope587 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I will say a provisional yes for my wife and I but will have to check the train schedual from AC to make sure we can get back afterwards. I assume if we keep an eye on SsuperDdave he will be heading back there afterwards too so shadowing him might be an option.
Richard Barnes
(www.winsociety.org) WINS#366
eBay nohope587 ANA#1200381
Face Book https://www.facebook.com/Numismatic.Jewelry/
Pillar of the Community
Australia
2830 Posts
 Posted 06/29/2012  05:04 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Peter THOMAS to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm envious: I wish I could join you.
Have fun !
Pillar of the Community
United States
1620 Posts
 Posted 07/03/2012  1:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add daniels to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Beings I'm from philly there is a good restaurant I know of they have good Italian/American food and a bar of course its right outside the city in Delaware county about a 5 min ride from the airport
Bedrock of the Community
United States
19076 Posts
 Posted 07/03/2012  1:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add IndianGoldEagle to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I will be there in spirit!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1620 Posts
 Posted 07/05/2012  04:28 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add daniels to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Its cool though I'll eat a wizz witt for u
Forum Mom
Learn More...
United States
5877 Posts
 Posted 07/09/2012  04:54 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Susanlynn9 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm surprised Bobby didn't reply to this, but I will reply for both of us. Mom and Dad will be there!

Knowledge is the key to collector success!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1729 Posts
 Posted 07/09/2012  1:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add pls to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry - I'll still be on the road somewhere in Maryland, probably doing laundry about that time!
Learn More...
United States
23520 Posts
 Posted 07/09/2012  1:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SsuperDdave to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
For the record, the latest relevant train leaves 30th Street at 10:43. There's a later one but that would be far too late. The bus might be an even more convenient way to make the trip; they run hourly all night and more frequently during the day, the travel time is the same and the bus station is a short walk from the Convention Center.
Learn More...
United States
16356 Posts
 Posted 07/09/2012  1:37 pm  Show Profile   Check vermontensium's eBay Listings Check vermontensium's eCrater Listings Bookmark this reply Add vermontensium to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Richard, you might want to shadow both Daves. I for one plan on having a few, so the train might sound like a good idea after dinner
Dave, does the train stop anywhere near Mt. Laurel?
Not sure if it did or not.
ANA LM1214396
Learn More...
United States
23520 Posts
 Posted 07/09/2012  3:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SsuperDdave to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nearest stop to Mt Laurel is Cherry Hill, which will leave you probably 5 miles short.
Learn More...
United States
16356 Posts
 Posted 07/09/2012  4:16 pm  Show Profile   Check vermontensium's eBay Listings Check vermontensium's eCrater Listings Bookmark this reply Add vermontensium to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Does the Cherry Hill station have a parking area for our car?
That would be a short drive to our hotel.
ANA LM1214396
Learn More...
United States
23520 Posts
 Posted 07/09/2012  4:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SsuperDdave to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The Cherry Hill station is actually on the grounds of a shopping center. Parking won't be a problem.
Learn More...
United States
16356 Posts
 Posted 07/09/2012  4:53 pm  Show Profile   Check vermontensium's eBay Listings Check vermontensium's eCrater Listings Bookmark this reply Add vermontensium to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks!
ANA LM1214396
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.09 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05