Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Dinner Plans Wednesday Night? ... All Welcome

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4
Pillar of the Community
United States
1151 Posts
 Posted 08/07/2012  6:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add yankee1227 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
'm not believing you're driving down to the largest coin show in the country, and not getting into the show.

We'll know better tonight exactly what time we're getting out - kinda depends on how quickly things spool down. 6PM is the technical time, but we don't know yet how it'll work in the real world

I'm going to the show on Thursday and Friday, we're driving down from New York, so.

Let me know, thanks :D
Learn More...
United States
16356 Posts
 Posted 08/07/2012  8:20 pm  Show Profile   Check vermontensium's eBay Listings Check vermontensium's eCrater Listings Bookmark this reply Add vermontensium to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
ANA LM1214396
U.S. Colonial and Large Cent fanatic.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
6775 Posts
 Posted 08/08/2012  07:14 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nickelsearcher to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'll be at the show today. My plan is to meet up with whoever is in the CCF booth and figure out the timing from there.

D&B is a great idea .... lots of room to socialize there.

David
Take a look at my other hobby ... http://www.finewoodcrafter.com
Too many hobbies .... too much work .... not enough time.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5830 Posts
 Posted 08/08/2012  5:53 pm  Show Profile   Check nohope587's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add nohope587 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Venue changed we will be at the hard rock cafe in half an hour mum dad and
All
Richard Barnes
(www.winsociety.org) WINS#366
eBay nohope587 ANA#1200381
Face Book https://www.facebook.com/Numismatic.Jewelry/
Rest in Peace
Learn More...
United States
1943 Posts
 Posted 08/08/2012  7:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add pyrbob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Oh no! My wife and I are already at d & b. oh well, i'll see everyone tomorrow.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1151 Posts
 Posted 08/08/2012  7:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add yankee1227 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pyrbob, where are you? I'm in d&b right now, same thing happened to me, haha
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5830 Posts
 Posted 08/08/2012  8:27 pm  Show Profile   Check nohope587's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add nohope587 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry last minute change of venue. All tiered after show and hard rock was only two blocks away.
Richard Barnes
(www.winsociety.org) WINS#366
eBay nohope587 ANA#1200381
Face Book https://www.facebook.com/Numismatic.Jewelry/
Pillar of the Community
United States
1729 Posts
 Posted 08/08/2012  8:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add pls to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Had to whissy out - I had not checked into the b&b yet and needed to do so. Maybe we can touch base tomorrow at the CCF booth? I was there a little after noon today and will circulate the floor and probably spend $ like a drunken sailor tomorrow, Thursday 8-9.
Forum Mom
Learn More...
United States
5877 Posts
 Posted 08/09/2012  06:41 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Susanlynn9 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Bob and Yankee - I'm so sorry that we changed the restaurant at the last minute. We were all so tired and the Hard Rock Cafe was so close....

Seeing everyone is even better than I thought it would be. It's so mind-blowing to me that our Coin Community family has grown so much already and is still growing. Dad and I are so proud of our family. You guys are just great!

I can't wait to see everyone tomorrow - especially you, Yankee!
Knowledge is the key to collector success!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1522 Posts
 Posted 08/09/2012  7:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add southsav to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Learn More...
United States
16356 Posts
 Posted 08/09/2012  7:39 pm  Show Profile   Check vermontensium's eBay Listings Check vermontensium's eCrater Listings Bookmark this reply Add vermontensium to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
ANA LM1214396
U.S. Colonial and Large Cent fanatic.
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.9 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05