Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Supervisors Sleeping On The Job.....

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 3,982Next Topic  
Forum Dad
Learn More...
United States
20582 Posts
 Posted 12/29/2012  11:09 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add bobby131313 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I took advantage of their slumber to take a break from stampin', staplin', stampin', staplin', stampin', staplin' ...

Pillar of the Community
United States
2734 Posts
 Posted 12/29/2012  11:18 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DNA to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Mine are even worse, because Colorado just legalized catnip...

Pillar of the Community
United States
2661 Posts
 Posted 12/29/2012  12:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Tim Stroud to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My 2 are fine until I start taking pics of coins. They then feel the need to help me out and bat stuff every where. I wind up locking them in the bathroom until I am dome.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3406 Posts
 Posted 12/29/2012  12:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add matthewvincent to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My little "Demon Child" does not actually disturb the coins. But he does interrupt me every hour or so
crying for reassurance. A minute of ear scratching and he is happy and goes off.
Typing with a cat in my lap is not a talent that I have acquired yet.

Brother, can you spare a "BARBER" dime?
Learn More...
Canada
9139 Posts
 Posted 01/07/2013  10:34 am  Show Profile   Check SPP-Ottawa's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add SPP-Ottawa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Cotton likes to supervise the stapling operation from sitting atop of a rubbermaid bin full of coins... the reflection of the coins as white spots on the ceiling are a never-ending source of curiosity for her...

Those multi-coloured eyes mirror my fondness of toned coins...

"Research is what I am doing, when I don't know what I am doing" --Wernher von Braun

Content of this post is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License. See: http://creativecommons.org/licenses...0/deed.en_US

My eBay store
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
7985 Posts
 Posted 01/18/2013  12:38 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DBM to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here's my supervisors

The early morning shift,supervises my eBay activities,ignores me the rest of the day,

The evening shift,no supervisory skills,moves more to the right the closer it gets to walk time,the book and lamp are placed to prevent her from making it to the desktop again
"Dipping" is not considered cleaning...
-from PCGS website
4 Posts
 Posted 08/02/2016  2:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add riley to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Old wives tale that a cat with multi colored eyes was deaf.

Cats rule.
  Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 3,982Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.55 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05