Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Greetings From The Coin Show!

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 80 / Views: 11,269Next Topic
Page: of 6
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2448 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2013  3:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add carmykle to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Warm here in Orlando, and the CCF tables are heating up. Bobby was helping a bunch of scouts when we went by today and it looked like they were having great fun......OK...having an incredibly fun time.

Got to meet Bobby, Susan, RG, and ssuperddave yesterday before the YNs descended on the tables.

Great fun and lots of money being spent. All of us should be proud of their efforts to support young numismatists.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
5338 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2013  3:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mcshilling to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well at least you know why we are not with you :(
Learn More...
United States
16357 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2013  3:47 pm  Show Profile   Check vermontensium's eBay Listings Check vermontensium's eCrater Listings Bookmark this reply Add vermontensium to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I know my friend.

ANA LM1214396
U.S. Colonial and Large Cent fanatic.
Valued Member
United States
442 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2013  3:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Voshus007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow today was great!! Got to meet vermontensium, superdave, and the forum mom. Thank you so much for the coins vermontensium and Susan! :)
Learn More...
United States
23521 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2013  3:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SsuperDdave to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
People like you are what this forum was founded for, Voshus007.
Pillar of the Community
United States
9254 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2013  5:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add dave700x to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sounds like everyone is having fun. I wish I could be there to meet everyone.
1883-O Nut
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5846 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2013  5:24 pm  Show Profile   Check nohope587's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add nohope587 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry I missed this one but still in Mexico perhaps next time I can make it.
Richard Barnes
(www.winsociety.org) WINS#366
eBay nohope587 ANA#1200381
Face Book https://www.facebook.com/Numismatic.Jewelry/
Rest in Peace
United States
3039 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2013  8:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add numismo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
So glad to have met vermontensium, SuperDave and others at the FUN show today. Nice to finally have faces to go with names.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1729 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2013  2:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add pls to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry I couldn't leave frigid Kansas and bask in the Florida ... whatever is coming down from the sky at the moment. Nice to see some familiar faces of good people I got to meet in Philadelphia, though.
Valued Member
United States
442 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2013  12:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Voshus007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Did anyone win the proof like Morgan?
Forum Dad
Learn More...
United States
20581 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2013  2:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nope, last roll of the show almost did though, a 12 and an 11.
Valued Member
United States
442 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2013  3:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Voshus007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow that's close! Would have been great for a kid to have won it!
Pillar of the Community
United States
9323 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2013  12:35 am  Show Profile   Check BH1964's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add BH1964 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks so much to all for representing CCF at FUN 2013!

I am sure the Young Numismatists really enjoyed it!
ANA #R3154474
Pillar of the Community
United States
538 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2013  01:52 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Williamsonj320 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Did you guys wind up passing out all of the goodies bags or did you wind up with leftovers?
Valued Member
Australia
171 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2013  01:54 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ark to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I don't think my donation for the kids drive arrived in time, anyway guess you can use them next year.
Page: of 6 Previous TopicReplies: 80 / Views: 11,269Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.69 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05