Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Be A Part Of History Design The CCF Token !

First page | Previous Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 209 / Views: 18,255Next Topic
Page: of 14
Pillar of the Community
United States
1087 Posts
 Posted 05/07/2013  7:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add stud722 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looks great!
264 Countries and Counting!
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3167 Posts
 Posted 05/07/2013  7:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add noahs-numismatics to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pillar of the Community
United States
1795 Posts
 Posted 05/08/2013  7:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BadToTheBone to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Now thats nice can't wait to get one of these coins..wouldn't it be nice silver. I would pay to pre-order one of those now. Any thing is appreciated but silver would be where its at. Just my humble opinion.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2521 Posts
 Posted 05/09/2013  12:41 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Parklane64 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Add 2013?
Valued Member
United States
359 Posts
 Posted 05/09/2013  1:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cheezyfryes to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Final high-res designs have been submitted to nohope. I'm excited to watch the next steps!

MAJOR thanks to nohope for his continuing efforts to bring this concept to reality!

-Steve

Valued Member
Canada
83 Posts
 Posted 05/09/2013  4:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add WildYapok to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I think it looks terrific too!

Quote:
Now thats nice can't wait to get one of these coins..wouldn't it be nice silver. I would pay to pre-order one of those now. Any thing is appreciated but silver would be where its at. Just my humble opinion.

I fully agree! Everything looks amazing when done in silver :) I would very happily order this as a 1 ounce 999 round in silver (price within reason of course) to add to my collection. As much as I would love it in gold, that would be out of my price range :( Cheaper metals (such as copper) would be less interesting unless the price was very inexpensive.

Cheers!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5846 Posts
 Posted 05/09/2013  11:20 pm  Show Profile   Check nohope587's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add nohope587 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
At this stage silver is just not practical. I know you all want it but the dies alone are $1800 which means for a run of 100 a premium of $18 on top of the minting and blank costs the polls I ran earlier do not support enough interest at the price needed to make a run worth while. Not enough people are willing to part with $45 for a silver token. That's not including shipping and or PayPal costs. I can get copper At around $25 shipped assuming a run of 100. I don't mind if this project only breaks even but I can't justify taking a several hundred dollar hit.
Richard Barnes
(www.winsociety.org) WINS#366
eBay nohope587 ANA#1200381
Face Book https://www.facebook.com/Numismatic.Jewelry/
Pillar of the Community
United States
1137 Posts
 Posted 05/09/2013  11:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add chzman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I will buy a copper or silver one, just let me know where to send the check.
Pillar of the Community
United States
561 Posts
 Posted 05/10/2013  08:44 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Merc Man to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm in too, coin/token looks great. Nice work cheezyfryes
Pillar of the Community
United States
1795 Posts
 Posted 05/10/2013  9:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BadToTheBone to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@Nohope587 you have done fine and I will be glad to order whatever its minted from. You are to be congratulated for your time,effort and expenses that I know you have incurred with this project. On everyones behalf we Thank You!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2448 Posts
 Posted 08/30/2013  9:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add carmykle to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Received mine yesterday. They look Great! Well Done!!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1729 Posts
 Posted 08/31/2013  09:54 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add pls to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got mine yesterday. It's purdy!
Pillar of the Community
United States
8901 Posts
 Posted 08/31/2013  12:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Moe145 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

YES!!

FANTASTIC job, Richard!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1053 Posts
 Posted 09/08/2013  11:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinDan98 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow! That looks cool!
Page: of 14 Previous TopicReplies: 209 / Views: 18,255Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.69 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05