Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Picture The Ancient Coin Collector

Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 19
Learn More...
United States
22403 Posts
 Posted 05/04/2013  7:54 pm Show Profile   Check echizento's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add echizento to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
In the Family section is a thread called Picture the Poster. This is for all the forum members. Most of us seem to just post in this section, so I thought why not have a Picture the Ancient Coin Collector thread. So here goes.

It would be nice to put a face to the people we talk to every day.
Learn More...
United States
22403 Posts
 Posted 05/04/2013  9:17 pm  Show Profile   Check echizento's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add echizento to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Come on folks if I was brave enough to post my ugly mug, I'm sure you are all better looking.
Pillar of the Community
United States
5155 Posts
 Posted 05/04/2013  10:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ancientnoob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
<---

Pillar of the Community
United States
4721 Posts
 Posted 05/04/2013  10:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add chrsmat71 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
here's me, my kiddos, and my new car!....all of which keep me shopping on a tight budget.

note the snow, that was just a month ago!
Learn More...
United States
22403 Posts
 Posted 05/04/2013  11:57 pm  Show Profile   Check echizento's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add echizento to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I left all the snow when I moved from Cape Cod to South Eastern Washington.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2480 Posts
 Posted 05/05/2013  04:46 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ThisIsFun to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sealed Sea lioned with a kiss.

Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
1688 Posts
 Posted 05/05/2013  05:30 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add maridvnvm to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am always the one taking the photos in my family and so a picture of me is actually quite hard to find.

I did manage to dig this one out (taken by one of my children).

Don't have nightmares!

Martin
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
2312 Posts
 Posted 05/05/2013  06:11 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bacchus2 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

As I recall that was a very "jolly" night
Valued Member
Netherlands
405 Posts
 Posted 05/05/2013  06:38 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Eddop to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That's me.

Pillar of the Community
United States
2995 Posts
 Posted 05/05/2013  06:54 am  Show Profile   Check FVRIVS RVFVS's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add FVRIVS RVFVS to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry you can't have a 'new' one ......
The past ten years have taken their toll and seeing myself now is just too traumatic !
This one is about ten years ago sitting atop Mt Wachusett with my wife
The ever lovely Brunilde .....
She gave us a lift on her broomstick that day if memory serves

And my son Nicholas.
Was supposed to be Wolfgang but Brunilde would not stand for it

Looks like a 'Wolfgang' to me !

The helmet is 'luftschutz' ..... not Wehrmacht
and came via eBay from Denmark.

When a real helmet is made to fit the 'noggin' of an eight year old boy it is a sad commentary of the twentieth century.

IN GOD WE TRVST ....... all others pay cash !

COGITO ERGO SPVD
I think ...... therefore I yam
Edited by FVRIVS RVFVS
05/05/2013 07:10 am
Pillar of the Community
United States
2480 Posts
 Posted 05/05/2013  07:28 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ThisIsFun to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
FVRIUS RVFVS, verry interestink . Sure his name wasn't supposed to be Arte?

Pillar of the Community
United States
1269 Posts
 Posted 05/05/2013  08:42 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Doucet to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Gotta be coins out here somewhere.
Pillar of the Community
United Arab Emirates
557 Posts
 Posted 05/05/2013  09:12 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BLadd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

My wife and I hanging out on her recent visit.
Learn More...
United States
22403 Posts
 Posted 05/05/2013  12:11 pm  Show Profile   Check echizento's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add echizento to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great to see everyone.
Pillar of the Community
United States
719 Posts
 Posted 05/05/2013  1:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MartiVltori to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here is a picture of me kayaking on the Green River. Taken by my wife from the green boat.

Edited by MartiVltori
05/05/2013 1:52 pm
Learn More...
United States
22403 Posts
 Posted 05/05/2013  2:01 pm  Show Profile   Check echizento's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add echizento to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looks like fun. Where is the Green River?
Page: of 19 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.56 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05