Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Coin Stores In Colorado With Junk Silver Boxes.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
656 Posts
 Posted 09/12/2013  4:43 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add ckrakowski to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
i am looking for coin stores in colorado that have junk silver boxes I can look through. if you have been to one please let me know the name of the coin store and the address and the hours it is open. also let me know if they accept walk ins.
Pillar of the Community
656 Posts
 Posted 09/12/2013  11:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ckrakowski to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
i need any and all I can get by Saturday the 20th.
Learn More...
United States
80812 Posts
 Posted 09/13/2013  11:59 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I know we have members in Colorado. But it is a big state. In what part or parts will you be visiting?
Pillar of the Community
United States
2734 Posts
 Posted 09/13/2013  6:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DNA to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I haven't bought any junk silver from this dealer, but I did pick up some nice BU Franklins in dates/mints I was looking for...

http://denver.craigslist.org/cbd/4037510219.html

Also, I never ask to search junk silver bins, so not sure on how local dealers feel about that...

I'd recommend the Denver Coin Expo for junk silver, but that's in October...
Edited by DNA
09/13/2013 6:24 pm
Valued Member
United States
239 Posts
 Posted 09/13/2013  9:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jenger to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Your best bet is to do a google map search and perhaps call around.
Pillar of the Community
United States
784 Posts
 Posted 09/13/2013  10:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add rking007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Rocky Mountain Coin on Arapahoe and I-25 will NOT let you search. You pay a price and they shovel a scoop from the back bucket into a bag for you. This, to me = lame. Across the street there is a shop (think it's called RARE COINS or something) may be different but I'm not sure. Hope this helps!

Russ
Valued Member
United States
83 Posts
 Posted 02/23/2014  12:23 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add baldy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hallenbeck Coin Gallery, 711 North Nevada Avenue, Colorado Springs
This place is awesome! Staff is extremely helpful and they have junk bins of Mercs, Barbers, walkers, etc

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.05 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05