Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Secret Santa - Holiday Exchange 2013

Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 38
Learn More...
United States
12552 Posts
 Posted 10/15/2013  11:30 am Show Profile   Check rggoodie's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add rggoodie to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Once again we will have a Holiday exchange.

Regardless of your religious or political leanings I still call it the SECRET SANTA exchange - you may call it what you will.

These are the rules

# 1 To enter you must have 50 posts and be a member for a minimum of 14 days

# 2 You must post in this thread to let me know you want to be on the list.
This must be done by 12 midnight 1 December 2013 Eastern time (2 pm 3 Dec Sydney time)
You must send me off line your postal mailing address
so I can send it to the person who is assigned to you. Use the forum email.
Until I receive your forum name and postal address - you will not be entered.

I will post a list of all those who have submitted names for the draw.

DO NOT POST YOUR ADDRESS ON THIS THREAD

# 3 You must agree to send a coin or banknote with a purchase value of US five to ten dollars ($ 5 - 10) to the person you are assigned to.

# 4 You pay the postage. (If you have circumstances that would prevent you from posting your assigned gift out of the country you live in please email me and I will arrange for a local (within country or area) exchange to be made.
Assignments will be made by a random draw and you will be notified by email by December 8th.

# 5 All gifts should be sent so as to arrive by 11 January 2014 the latest. failure to do so may result in a temporary suspension from the forum.

#6 No complaints about what you receive will be tolerated.

#7 If you are not interested in this exchange, that is fine, just do not post negative comments about it in this thread or the post will be removed, as will religious or political comments.

so happy holidays no matter what you celebrate.

If you have any questions that pertain to the entire group post them here or if they are of a personal nature - email me
rggoodie

rggoodie
aka Richard
"catch em doing something right"
Pillar of the Community
United States
4897 Posts
 Posted 10/15/2013  11:53 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add amida17 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Put me in coach! My absolute favorite CCF tradition! You have mail.
Valued Member
Canada
331 Posts
 Posted 10/15/2013  11:57 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add LaureateBust to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm definitely in again!
Pillar of the Community
United States
4038 Posts
 Posted 10/15/2013  12:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bpoc1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Count me in! Great tradition.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1246 Posts
 Posted 10/15/2013  12:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jgfindring to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes! I'm in again!
Pillar of the Community
United States
7707 Posts
 Posted 10/15/2013  1:09 pm  Show Profile   Check oih82w8's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add oih82w8 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Last year Santa was good to me, it's time to return the favor! I'm in! PM sent.
oih82w8 = "Oh I Hate To Wait"
"I tell her coins keep me off the streets and out of the bars." Moe145
"WOO-SAA...WOo-SAa...Woo-Saa" (calm down)
"An individual who vacillates when there is need of action will find themself beyond the hope of future success."

My Virtual 7070 https://www.PCGS.com/SetRegistry/ty...album/142105
Edited by oih82w8
10/15/2013 1:11 pm
Valued Member
United States
462 Posts
 Posted 10/15/2013  1:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Colhand1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I look forward to this every year! I do of course want to participate, sign me up! I won't disappoint whomever gets me.
Rest in Peace
Learn More...
United States
1943 Posts
 Posted 10/15/2013  2:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add pyrbob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm in again! Hard to believe it is that time already.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
4911 Posts
 Posted 10/15/2013  2:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Canadian-Banknotes to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Time Flies!

I'm in again
Rest in Peace
United States
1501 Posts
 Posted 10/15/2013  2:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add COINAHOLIC to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I would like to participate again this year!

PM sent!
Edited by COINAHOLIC
10/15/2013 2:41 pm
Valued Member
Canada
212 Posts
 Posted 10/15/2013  2:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add shonit123 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
im in
Pillar of the Community
United States
597 Posts
 Posted 10/15/2013  3:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add reupman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
im in
Valued Member
Netherlands
173 Posts
 Posted 10/15/2013  3:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Collectcoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm in!
Pillar of the Community
Canada
4628 Posts
 Posted 10/15/2013  3:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mcshilling to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Is it that time again, I'm in.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
607 Posts
 Posted 10/15/2013  4:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jkol2369 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
first time for me. Sign me up
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
5618 Posts
 Posted 10/15/2013  4:40 pm  Show Profile   Check NumisRob's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add NumisRob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes please - sign me up!
Page: of 38 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.97 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05