Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Secret Santa - Holiday Exchange 2014

Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 38
Learn More...
United States
12441 Posts
 Posted 10/22/2014  2:40 pm Show Profile   Check rggoodie's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add rggoodie to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Once again we will have a Holiday exchange.

Regardless of your religious or political leanings I still call it the SECRET SANTA exchange - you may call it what you will.

These are the rules

# 1 To enter you must have 50 posts and be a member for a minimum of 14 days

# 2 You must post in this thread to let me know you want to be on the list.
This must be done by 12 midnight 1 December 2014 Eastern time (2 pm 3 Dec Sydney time)
You must send me off line your postal mailing address
so I can send it to the person who is assigned to you. Use the forum email.
Until I receive your forum name - your real name and postal address - you will not be entered.

I will post a list of all those who have submitted names for the draw.

DO NOT POST YOUR ADDRESS ON THIS THREAD

# 3 You must agree to send a coin or banknote with a minimum purchase value of US five to ten dollars ($ 5 - 10) to the person you are assigned to.

# 4 You pay the postage. (If you have circumstances that would prevent you from posting your assigned gift out of the country you live in please email me and I will arrange for a local (within country or area) exchange to be made.
Assignments will be made by a random draw and you will be notified by email by December 8th.

# 5 All gifts should be sent so as to arrive by 11 January 2015 the latest. failure to do so WILL result in a suspension from the forum.

#6 No complaints about what you receive will be tolerated.

#7 If you are not interested in this exchange, that is fine, just do not post negative comments about it in this thread or the post will be removed, as will religious or political comments.

so happy holidays no matter what you celebrate.

If you have any questions that pertain to the entire group post them here or if they are of a personal nature - email me
rggoodie

aka
Santa
Pillar of the Community
United States
505 Posts
 Posted 10/22/2014  2:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Frazzle to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Im in!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1512 Posts
 Posted 10/22/2014  2:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add matttheriley to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sign me up! This sounds fun.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1512 Posts
 Posted 10/22/2014  2:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add matttheriley to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pm sent with mailing address.
Learn More...
United States
12441 Posts
 Posted 10/22/2014  2:59 pm  Show Profile   Check rggoodie's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add rggoodie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
First person to send me there forum name - real name and mailing address

matttheriley
Pillar of the Community
United States
1158 Posts
 Posted 10/22/2014  3:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tkbslc to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sounds fun!

I'll do it.

EDIT: OK I feel like an idiot but I can't figure out how to send you a Private message.
Edited by tkbslc
10/22/2014 3:50 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
1599 Posts
 Posted 10/22/2014  4:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jprine to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Been lots of fun in the past. I'm in!
Learn More...
United States
76103 Posts
 Posted 10/22/2014  4:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
EDIT: OK I feel like an idiot but I can't figure out how to send you a Private message.
Click on this, above his post...

Pillar of the Community
United States
2753 Posts
 Posted 10/22/2014  4:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SeatedNut to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'll play. PM sent.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1158 Posts
 Posted 10/22/2014  4:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tkbslc to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Click on this, above his post...

OK, that's what I thought, but it said "email" poster so I didn't know if that was it. Thanks.

Pillar of the Community
United States
4038 Posts
 Posted 10/22/2014  4:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bpoc1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Secret Santa aka as Rggoodie I'm in for my fourth year. I believe.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
4617 Posts
 Posted 10/22/2014  4:29 pm  Show Profile   Check thedollarman's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add thedollarman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
When you say a minimum purchasing power do you mean numismatic value?
feel free to call me Will. I'm a 18 year old collector from Mississauga, Ontario.

my PMs are always open, whether you have a question or simply wish to talk.
Valued Member
Canada
398 Posts
 Posted 10/22/2014  4:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SelectCoinCanada to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
PM sent, first time participant, I'm more excited to put the gift together than receiving one. It's amazing what sort of neat stuff you can put together for $10. I promise that the person I get will not be disappointed ;)
Valued Member
United States
115 Posts
 Posted 10/22/2014  5:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Francium8787 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
can we send multiple coins? (like 2 2.50$ coins or 3 2$ coins
Valued Member
United Kingdom
150 Posts
 Posted 10/22/2014  5:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add numismatic biz to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Count me in

I do not want any gifts in return

I am willing to send off 5 gifts to five different people

Since I am in England GB its going to cost me a few quid ($$$) so I might have to send surface post

I have 3 US proof sets and 2 lots of world banknotes

Pillar of the Community
United States
3293 Posts
 Posted 10/22/2014  5:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add acloco to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am IN!
Page: of 38 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.92 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05