Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Flash Sale And One Day Sales

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 86
Valued Member
Canada
91 Posts
 Posted 03/07/2019  2:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add quasarito to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ebay is offering $1 sellers fee this weekend: https://www.ebay.ca/rpp/selling-weekend

What is the Promotion?
Sellers ("Sellers") who activate the offer, and pursuant to the terms and conditions set forth herein, list during the Promotion Period, will pay (i) zero insertion fee, (ii) a final value fee capped at $1 per item; (iii) a final value fee capped at $1 on shipping, for the first 5 items created; and "(iii) a final value fee capped at $1 on shipping if shipping cost is charged ("Promotion").

Eligible listings for the Promotion include auction-style, auction-style with the Buy It Now feature added, or fixed price formats.

Who's eligible?
This Promotion is available to Canadian sellers who: (i) activated the Promotion; and (ii) meet eBay's minimum seller performance standards. Please sign in to My eBay and view your seller dashboard to verify whether your account is currently meeting the standards.

When is it?
This Promotion will begin on March 9, 2019, at 00:00:01 ET (12:00AM plus one second), and will end on March 10, 2019 at 23:59:59 ET (11:59PM plus 59 seconds), for listings on http://www.ebay.ca or http://www.cafr.ebay.ca (the "Promotion Period").
Valued Member
Canada
285 Posts
 Posted 04/23/2019  11:14 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Cdncoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Was at the post office today. 50% off 2017 items and 15% off 2018 items.
Canada
9 Posts
 Posted 05/23/2019  12:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jam3z to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Was at the post office today. 50% off 2017 items and 15% off 2018 items.

Picked up a couple at 50% off. Couldn't believe the selection of 2017's still in stock at my post office.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1550 Posts
 Posted 05/23/2019  12:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Redzapsid to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You Couldn't believe the stock available? Really? Why not?
Pillar of the Community
Canada
6498 Posts
 Posted 05/23/2019  1:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Silveroid to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:

I can't see even 2019 Pysanka 1oz silver coin in the POs....
How the 2017 coins will be 'by default' available?
Canada
9 Posts
 Posted 05/23/2019  2:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jam3z to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:

Well we are well into 2019 and the post office websites only shows a couple of 2017 coins available. Walk into the store and there's many 2017 releases still available seems unusual to me I guess. Although this post office is somewhat you could say a "premier" Canada post store due to how many coins are on display and the overall size of the store. The city I live in is also, I would say not interested in things like coins I suppose.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2594 Posts
 Posted 05/23/2019  8:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MoneyPenney to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Well we are well into 2019 and the post office websites only shows a couple of 2017 coins available. Walk into the store and there's many 2017 releases still available seems unusual to me I guess

Nothing unusual about it. The Post Office website is totally separate from stores which are mostly private franchises. These stores order from the RCM and get discounts of 10 or 15%. Once these stores buy these coins they are stuck with them unless someone buys them. If these coins are from 2017 that mean they been on the shelf for 3 years. The dealer the has to discount them to get rid of it.

That is why most offices have cut back on coin buying. I rarely see new releases in stores since no one buy coins anymore.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1550 Posts
 Posted 05/23/2019  9:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Redzapsid to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
MoneyPenny, you beat me to the explanation. You are correct.
Page: of 86 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 4.71 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05