I recently picked up some nice silvers, what's your thoughts on this one. In hand it's a beautiful frost white and no mirrored fields. There's some nice rainbow colours starting in the portrait. Am I right to say MS66-67 cameo. I have zero experience grading these. Ty so much for your opinions. Cheers, Jon.
Going to chime in here and say MS65. Should likely get a Cameo details. The reverse is very nice but there are minor marks in the fields on the obverse. Tough picture to grade from.
From those images the obverse looks to have a lot of "Chatter" on the queens neck and back of the head also in the fields . I would only go MS63 on that image
Ty Trout for your replies, in comparison, your example does show multiple hairline scratches on both sides more so the obverse, where as my example is not showing any, your reasoning on comparison I'm not getting, what am I missing here? It seems you are offering the thought that these are both in the 63 range be it pl or ms.
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use