Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Coin Shows On Directv

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar of the Community
United States
3433 Posts
 Posted 02/08/2015  1:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add smokeriderdon to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I love Coin Vault, though since the one guy (I am brain farting on his name) died, it hasnt been the same. I have purchased from Coin Vault before. Yes, they are a bit over value on some things. BUT, you are paying for convenience. Same as you pay more in 7-11 for milk. The stuff I have picked up was either a good price, or something I had a hard time finding or just plain did not feel like looking elsewhere. Never been disatisfied with a purchase from them.

Tomaska used to be on the show with Don and Barry (Art and Coin TV) but has his own now. Havent seen the new show yet, but I liked watching him on ACTV. Barry is a smart guy, knows economics but is a used car salesman and gets annoying. Don isn't bad, but can get to the annoying stage as well.

I cant remember the name of the one on Wed, but the two guys are hicks and are entertaining. I have purchased bullion from them.

HSN. Those guys are hucksters. They dont lie, but man they embelish and are high priced.

Just search coins on DirecTV and you will come up with a bunch of them.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3412 Posts
 Posted 02/08/2015  1:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jimbucks to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
These guy challenge the truth.

Edited by jimbucks
02/08/2015 1:53 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
3412 Posts
 Posted 02/08/2015  1:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jimbucks to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I remember when Tomaska asserted that an NGC PF CAM with a Star (*) means it is only CAM on one side.
Such a blatant lie. He has no credibility as far as I am concerned after that. He should know better than to make such a statement and ruin his credibility.

I do have his books. They are OK.

Edited by jimbucks
02/08/2015 2:05 pm
Bedrock of the Community
United States
18935 Posts
 Posted 02/08/2015  9:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add just carl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This all makes me happy I only have an antenna. I get abaout 80 channels and only that stupid HSN is one of them. The money I save not having cable or a dish, I use for coins. Stop and add up how much you spend on a cable or dish, then imagine how many coins you could have instead.
just carl
Pillar of the Community
United States
4409 Posts
 Posted 02/08/2015  10:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MeadowviewCollector to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I cant remember the name of the one on Wed, but the two guys are hicks and are entertaining. I have purchased bullion from them.

Is it DSTV (Diamond Shopping TV) with John Binns, Steve Parker and Gary McTague?

I believe John Binns is the one who always wears the funky hats. I remember he was on a different tv show with another guy on a different channel before the DSTV gig.
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.58 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05