Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

US Mint 2016 24k Gold Coins To Celebrate 1916 Designs

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 46
Pillar of the Community
United States
1443 Posts
 Posted 01/09/2017  08:45 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bret to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Or ask Kim what she is wearing

I told a robot that it sounds hot. It then told me how it takes its job seriously.
Learn More...
United States
80816 Posts
 Posted 01/09/2017  11:07 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Can we please stay on topic?

No more talking about Kim and no more advocating violence against other people or institutions.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1450 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2017  4:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add terry8835 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The best way to make a large pile of cash into a small pile is to collect coins! Who is advocating violence against people or institutions?
Learn More...
United States
80816 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2017  4:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You. On January 6th at 3:41 am. Even if it were "hypothetical."

My interjection was mostly about Kim, but had to make sure I got everyone's attention.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1450 Posts
 Posted 01/20/2017  8:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add terry8835 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Love, Peace and Understanding!
Learn More...
United States
80816 Posts
 Posted 01/21/2017  12:46 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I thought it was Peace, Love, and Understanding?

What's So Funny 'Bout it?
Pillar of the Community
United States
1450 Posts
 Posted 01/21/2017  2:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add terry8835 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hey, Jbuck, you remember. Didn't Chambers Brothers come out with first version of the song? I hope you were not alarmed by my hypotheticals. I am dying from Agent Orange complications, so I am sort of angry with the government that killed me, but no plans to take revenge on innocents that have nothing to do with my misfortune or government and Dow's corrupt and murderous actions back in 1960's. You know vets who were contaminated and could prove it back in early 1990's got $3000 per family as a permanent settlement of the AO question from DOW and Monsanto I think.
Learn More...
United States
80816 Posts
 Posted 01/23/2017  5:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Hey, Jbuck, you remember. Didn't Chambers Brothers come out with first version of the song?
Nick Lowe is the author of "(What's So Funny 'Bout) Peace, Love, and Understanding" and it was originally recorded by Brinsley Schwarz (Lowe's band at the time).

The Chambers Brothers song, which I had complete forgotten about, was titled "Love, Peace, And Happiness"
Page: of 46 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.34 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05