Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Another Lurker Turned Member!

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Learn More...
United States
71069 Posts
 Posted 12/20/2007  10:56 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Been lurking around this forum for a while now and I figured it was about time I went legit.

I have been collecting coins almost thirty years. It began when my dad gave me an couple of Ikes he brought back from Vegas. It took hold when my mom would buy me books and supplies to feed my interest.

I mostly collect modern US. The largest percentage of my collection came from circulation, but I have also bought many (at shows and shops) to fill the holes in my albums.

I have some albums with various world coins, mostly from friends that traveled abroad. (Easy vacation gift idea: give your left-over change to the coin collector!) I also have a lot of Canadian coins stored up, many of them came from my previously living in border states.
Valued Member
United States
330 Posts
 Posted 12/20/2007  11:55 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add justjimrob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome, enjoy and learn!

I often wonder about the lurkers. Right now there are 36 members signed on but there are 183 lurkers...

Jim
Valued Member
United States
429 Posts
 Posted 12/20/2007  11:56 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add LeAnn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome

It's great to see lurkers joining. Hope you enjoy yourself here. I sure do. I also usually collect from circulation too.

LeAnn
Pillar of the Community
United States
2600 Posts
 Posted 12/20/2007  12:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jim1953 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome, j. Wish more lurkers would join. Every member brings added insight and value to the forum and is a great place to learn.

Jim
Learn More...
United States
71069 Posts
 Posted 12/20/2007  1:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you everyone! I hope to be an asset as opposed to a liability!
United States
3242 Posts
 Posted 12/21/2007  06:21 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add amac44 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome !!
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.58 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05