Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Finally Here 37d Texas!

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2
Valued Member
United States
129 Posts
 Posted 02/15/2016  7:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Titan7170 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
01gtb Yes definitely get one....you wont be disappointed!

commems Thanks....the person who did this really did an awesome job....its very impressive! The depth is quite strikeing not like many others!

I will do videos of coins from now on instead of pics.....heres this one!

PTRdptACnpU
Edited by Titan7170
02/15/2016 9:44 pm
Valued Member
United States
129 Posts
 Posted 02/21/2016  04:16 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Titan7170 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I was looking up the mintage of the coin and they only did 6605 of the 1937D, theres also 1937 and 1937S made in similar numbers. The 1938 are even lower at 3xxx each for the 1938, 1938D and 1938S! I may get a 1938....probably about 10,000 total made!
Valued Member
United States
149 Posts
 Posted 03/04/2016  02:41 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add freddo30 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Always liked the design ; some of the date/mints can be really spectacular, 1936-D comes to mind first as the most available sometimes with absurdly creamy luster and the 1935-D may occasionally be found nearly prooflike, one of the few coins I sold years back that I regretted immediately. Some are notoriously awful strikes due to the juxtaposition of the eagle's breast to obverse details (hand, forearm) ne: 1934-P ; the hubs were apparently modified slightly subsequently to correct the issue.
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.42 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05