Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

New... Dan Carr 1964 Morgan Dollars!

Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 335 / Views: 24,244Next Topic
Page: of 23
Pillar of the Community
United States
7387 Posts
 Posted 10/08/2016  10:38 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Cascade to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hurry up guys and get an while you can

http://www.dc-coin.com
Pillar of the Community
United States
2802 Posts
 Posted 10/08/2016  11:05 am  Show Profile   Check Darth Morgan's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Darth Morgan to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I just ordered mine! I got one of each version. Now bring on that 1979 Eisenhower dollar. Ya hearin' me, Mr. Carr?
My Eisenhower dollar Complete Variety Set, Circulation Strikes and Proof ( PCGS Registry) - https://www.PCGS.com/SetRegistry/do...edset/119137
Darth Morgan - "The Other Ike dollars" Showcase: https://www.PCGS.com/setregistry/showcase/3354
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
49513 Posts
 Posted 10/08/2016  4:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Good grief.
Pillar of the Community
United States
9315 Posts
 Posted 10/08/2016  5:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add dave700x to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got one. Thanks for the head's up.
1883-O Nut
Pillar of the Community
United States
7387 Posts
 Posted 10/08/2016  6:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Cascade to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
For sure Dave. I hope this gets moved back to classics for at least a few days or sellout though so everyone who wants one sees this. I rarely come to this forum and I'm sure a lot If other as well. This is an epic offering!
Pillar of the Community
United States
7387 Posts
 Posted 10/25/2016  08:52 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Cascade to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
First 150 or so orders shipped!
Pillar of the Community
United States
807 Posts
 Posted 10/25/2016  11:06 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add brenpickle to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I wonder how well these will hold the value. I know the 1964d Peace dollars do well. It also makes me a little sad that it is overtop a common date Morgan, but that isn't as bad as them being melted.
Pillar of the Community
United States
7387 Posts
 Posted 10/26/2016  1:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Cascade to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well today his 1909o Morgan sells in the $300 range. His 64d peace in the $500 range. If these don't do as well as the 64d peace in the coming months and years they will surely do as well or better than the 09o Morgan. My guess is they will be close to 64d peace prices or somewhere in between the 09o Morgan & the 64d peace. These are all but guaranteed to start climbing from issue price after sellout and keep going
Pillar of the Community
United States
1512 Posts
 Posted 10/26/2016  1:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add matttheriley to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the heads up! I bought one of each!
Pillar of the Community
United States
7387 Posts
 Posted 10/26/2016  1:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Cascade to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Maaaatt. Where you been bud? Or have I just been missing you posting?
Pillar of the Community
United States
1512 Posts
 Posted 10/26/2016  1:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add matttheriley to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here is a neat link to the Production Blog for this issue: http://www.moonlightmint.com/blog_18.htm
Pillar of the Community
United States
1102 Posts
 Posted 10/27/2016  2:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add LibertyEagle20 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Any other fantasy coins you would recommend to buy with this? I want the high grade morgan and see the $10 shipping is flat rate. I'll buy another coin with the morgan if they have some upside. Any recommendations? Thanks!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1512 Posts
 Posted 10/27/2016  3:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add matttheriley to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Cascade, I have been mia for a while. I've been stalking here occasionally though. I'm glad I have!
Pillar of the Community
United States
2802 Posts
 Posted 10/27/2016  7:04 pm  Show Profile   Check Darth Morgan's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Darth Morgan to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
They have arrived. . . . .

GEM edition:

BULK HANDLED (MS63) edition:

My Eisenhower dollar Complete Variety Set, Circulation Strikes and Proof ( PCGS Registry) - https://www.PCGS.com/SetRegistry/do...edset/119137
Darth Morgan - "The Other Ike dollars" Showcase: https://www.PCGS.com/setregistry/showcase/3354
Edited by Darth Morgan
10/27/2016 7:21 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
9315 Posts
 Posted 10/27/2016  8:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add dave700x to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Darth, I just put two and two together. Your bulk handled is strangely familiar.
1883-O Nut
Pillar of the Community
United States
7387 Posts
 Posted 10/27/2016  8:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Cascade to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well come back more Matt. And bring your guitar lol
Page: of 23 Previous TopicReplies: 335 / Views: 24,244Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.34 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05