Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

New... Dan Carr 1964 Morgan Dollars!

First page | Previous Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 335 / Views: 24,268Next Topic
Page: of 23
Pillar of the Community
United States
3686 Posts
 Posted 06/13/2017  10:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ExoGuy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@Earle42 .... Thanks, Earle. I'd lost track of that info.
Pillar of the Community
United States
7387 Posts
 Posted 06/13/2017  10:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Cascade to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
He's limiting the canceled dies Morgan to around 100 and I'm pretty sure he put all of them up this am. Maybe not but 60 was available this morning when I woke up and they had been up for hours. Now there is only 6 left
Pillar of the Community
United States
7387 Posts
 Posted 06/13/2017  10:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Cascade to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
His solar eclipse medal is stunning too... Order limit of only 1!!
Pillar of the Community
United States
7729 Posts
 Posted 10/17/2017  11:13 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add oih82w8 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My apologies for bringing up old news, but I am contemplating buying one of those D. Carr Morgans in High Mint State, since I won't be able to afford an actual Mint produced MS68+ for the same price as a D. Carr production piece. There is something about a clean cheek Morgan!
United States
27 Posts
 Posted 06/13/2020  8:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Gluggo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looks like a older post from back in 2017 but I thought appropriate as Dan does now have the 1964 version again available. Here is one of his I recently bought on his latest. Suppose to be a new better version however I am no expert to even comment on that. I just like taking pictures.

Page: of 23 Previous TopicReplies: 335 / Views: 24,268Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.77 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05