Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Eisenhower Dollars - Caps Album

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 13 / Views: 3,122Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
4209 Posts
 Posted 11/20/2016  11:24 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Debrajc to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Thought I would share with you one of my many CAPS albums.
They usually have spaces for coins not found in other albums.

It actually looks a bit nicer than my photos appear.
Pillar of the Community
United States
689 Posts
 Posted 11/20/2016  11:32 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JJuliano to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very cool! Nice job
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana
"Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over but expecting different results." - Albert Einstein
"How much more grievous are the consequences of anger than the causes of it." - Marcus Aurelius
Bedrock of the Community
United States
11935 Posts
 Posted 11/20/2016  11:46 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add GR58 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Debrajc ... why did you post this album ..

That looks so good ... now I will have to do one .. someday.

I might have to start picking out coins for it now ...

It looks great ...thank you for posting.
Pillar of the Community
United States
7387 Posts
 Posted 11/20/2016  11:58 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Cascade to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Good lord, one of your "many" CAPS albums?! Where the heck do you keep them all. They must fill up most of a spare bedroom
Bedrock of the Community
United States
17900 Posts
 Posted 11/20/2016  12:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add moxking to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Beautiful set. Although we don't hear to much about this album type, I'm betting a set like this might convert a few folks!
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
382 Posts
 Posted 11/20/2016  1:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 88isgreat to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It's always amazing to see the many different types of collections members here share.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4209 Posts
 Posted 11/20/2016  2:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Debrajc to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Awwww...thanks everybody!

@moxking...I know. When I first started researching this type I couldn't find but one or two
completed sets with pictures out there of any of them.
@GR58...I have seen pictures of your IKE stash. I am thinking you would need several of these books!
@Cascade....I think I have 17 of these albums I have bought over the last couple of years.
But I don't know if I remembered all of them.
There own bedroom...I kinda like that idea
Pillar of the Community
United States
632 Posts
 Posted 11/20/2016  4:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add AlbumAccumulator to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great looking set
Pillar of the Community
United States
3514 Posts
 Posted 11/20/2016  8:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dustin6 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Awsome!! haven't seen one of these albums, they are really cool!
Learn More...
United States
97760 Posts
Valued Member
United States
408 Posts
 Posted 11/21/2016  9:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cuzzx to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Converted.
Will be looking for this type set.
Thanks for showing your stash.
Valued Member
United States
303 Posts
 Posted 11/21/2016  11:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SomethingIsFishy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice!! Looks great!!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1795 Posts
 Posted 11/22/2016  09:07 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BadToTheBone to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The album is very nice. Eisenhower's are always spectacular especially when the collection is one that is a complete as yours. Well Done we all are impressed.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2811 Posts
 Posted 11/22/2016  09:45 am  Show Profile   Check Darth Morgan's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Darth Morgan to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Me likes it! Me likes it a lot!
My Eisenhower dollar Complete Variety Set, Circulation Strikes and Proof ( PCGS Registry) - https://www.PCGS.com/SetRegistry/do...edset/119137
Darth Morgan - "The Other Ike dollars" Showcase: https://www.PCGS.com/setregistry/showcase/3354
  Previous TopicReplies: 13 / Views: 3,122Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.69 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05