Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2002 memorial cent - error or damage ? Help please  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community

United States
509 Posts
 Posted 02/17/2017  11:35 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Paola1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Im almost sure it's a post mint damage .... maybe someone playing punching another coin against it .... just liked to confirm before spending , thanks !

Edited by Paola1
02/17/2017 12:09 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
1159 Posts
 Posted 02/17/2017  12:27 pm  Show Profile   Check BigSilver's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add BigSilver to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Vise job?
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
6150 Posts
 Posted 02/17/2017  1:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Buddy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Tes, vise job.

Somebody with too much time on their hands squeezed two cents together.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5844 Posts
 Posted 02/17/2017  1:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes I agree , not an error .
Don't take life too seriously and remember it is just a passing fad ......
Michael Philip Jagger

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2459 Posts
 Posted 02/17/2017  2:43 pm  Show Profile   Check Crazyb0's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Crazyb0 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
We went over and over and over this on another recent thread. Yes, the reverse is imprinted of another penny, but I have to say the obverse is smashed flat...I suspect by a hammer and piece of pipe, second thought. a socket, smash area too wide for a 3/4" electrical pipe, I'll guess about a 1/2" or 9/16" socket? Any other guesses?

Hey! Contest's still on, rules changed!
"I'm beginning to like the taste of my feet. I find them inside my mouth continually."
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.31 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05