Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Local vintage store pick ups today!  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member

United States
142 Posts
 Posted 03/20/2017  6:44 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Jbedwell to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Got these today for $5. Not a bad get. What do you think!

Valued Member
United States
142 Posts
 Posted 03/20/2017  6:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jbedwell to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Also got this in same purchase

Pillar of the Community
United States
1165 Posts
 Posted 03/20/2017  6:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add RoyCoinBoy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
$5 total or $5 each?
People often question my "strange" or "weird" hobby of coin collecting. I think of these people as the common, "pocket change" people. Nothing unique about them. They question those who are different, call them "weird" for not being average. Those who have these strange hobbies are the "rarity" people. They are the "weird". The "quirky." Those who are different from the group are the Morgan dollars in a pile of modern dimes.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5811 Posts
 Posted 03/20/2017  6:54 pm  Show Profile   Check ChildOfTheWheat's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add ChildOfTheWheat to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Not bad, than 1906 IHC looks cleaned though.
Remember: Change is good, especially when it's a Wheat penny
ANA Number 3181904
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3196 Posts
 Posted 03/20/2017  6:54 pm  Show Profile   Check Crazyb0's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Crazyb0 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Not bad for five bucks...89S clad? and is that a near date SBA?, if so...
"I paused to think, then I forgot to start back up" Bumper Sticker
Valued Member
United States
142 Posts
 Posted 03/20/2017  6:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jbedwell to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Total of $5 lol. They had them on a shelf that said $5 for lot of coins
Valued Member
United States
453 Posts
 Posted 03/20/2017  6:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bud250r to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Excellent pickup.
That sure does look like a near date wide rim SBA.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2772 Posts
 Posted 03/20/2017  7:12 pm  Show Profile   Check spruett001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add spruett001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice pickup!

It does indeed look like the wide rim/close Date SBA.
"When you make the finding yourself - even if you're the last person on Earth to see the light - you'll never forget it."
-Carl Sagan
Pillar of the Community
United States
7958 Posts
 Posted 03/20/2017  9:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add moxking to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Seriously nice score. You should make a placard with your name and number that they can post on their counter so they can call you whenever they have a stash to sell.

Seriously.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
7345 Posts
 Posted 03/20/2017  11:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow, nice! What a deal.

I like the toning on the '49 Jeff.
Edited by CelticKnot
03/20/2017 11:03 pm
Valued Member
United States
142 Posts
 Posted 03/20/2017  11:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jbedwell to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I know I'm going to go back every week to see if they put more out. Fingers crossed
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1551 Posts
 Posted 03/20/2017  11:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MontCollector to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow. What a haul for only $5.

That 1949 Jefferson is beautiful
Learning one coin at a time.
ANA Member #3185431
Learn More...
United States
45039 Posts
 Posted 03/21/2017  10:43 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice purchases.
Valued Member
United States
58 Posts
 Posted 03/21/2017  11:27 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add aa2 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow great deal. The wide rim SBA alone is worth more than $5
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.37 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05