Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Maybe this will get kids interested in collecting...  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member
United States
391 Posts
 Posted 05/18/2017  11:44 am Show Profile   Check captainrich's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add captainrich to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Pillar of the Community
Canada
4388 Posts
 Posted 05/18/2017  12:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add thedollarman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
haha this made me laugh! my friend is obsessed with these and apparently they really do help with stress and attention problems. I think they're neat but personally I find them annoying for the most part.
feel free to call me Will. I'm a 17 year old collector from Mississauga, Ontario.

my PMs are always open, whether you have a question or simply wish to talk.
Learn More...
United States
45039 Posts
Bedrock of the Community
United States
12841 Posts
 Posted 05/18/2017  4:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Conder101 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I think they're neat but personally I find them annoying for the most part.

Fortunately they are probably a fad that will die out fairly quickly. Pokemon Go?
Gary Schmidt
Pillar of the Community
Canada
4388 Posts
 Posted 05/18/2017  4:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add thedollarman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
oh I hope they die out, I can definitely see it happening...especially when you see them being sold around here for $20-$30 CDN for a single one

pokemon go? no thanks
feel free to call me Will. I'm a 17 year old collector from Mississauga, Ontario.

my PMs are always open, whether you have a question or simply wish to talk.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1165 Posts
 Posted 05/18/2017  4:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add RoyCoinBoy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
thedollarman, they get a lot crazier than $20-$30 CDN apiece.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-CKF-Cus...AOSw8lpZHNJ5

Including shipping, $357.35 USD. ($486.21 CDN)

I wouldn't be inclined to spend more than $10, if anything.
People often question my "strange" or "weird" hobby of coin collecting. I think of these people as the common, "pocket change" people. Nothing unique about them. They question those who are different, call them "weird" for not being average. Those who have these strange hobbies are the "rarity" people. They are the "weird". The "quirky." Those who are different from the group are the Morgan dollars in a pile of modern dimes.
Edited by RoyCoinBoy
05/18/2017 4:58 pm
Learn More...
United States
45039 Posts
 Posted 05/18/2017  5:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I made one out of Lego for my son.
Valued Member
United States
306 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2017  12:32 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add PlumCrazy814 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My Wife bought me one - I find it relaxing. I guess I am mentally deficient. I did break it already but I can still make it function. Far less pain than clackers which were arguably much more fun. God bless America for embracing hula-hoops, Frisbees, whizzers, Hot Wheels. and all other seemingly frivolous things. It encourages innovation as well as investment in potential viable invention.
Valued Member
United States
494 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2017  12:40 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add chipjones to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
i saw them at the Sunday market 4.00 each
Pillar of the Community
United States
2772 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2017  12:57 am  Show Profile   Check spruett001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add spruett001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I always thought this was a Spinner...

Quote:
I made one out of Lego

Making one out of a single Lego is most impressive!
"When you make the finding yourself - even if you're the last person on Earth to see the light - you'll never forget it."
-Carl Sagan
Edited by spruett001
05/19/2017 01:01 am
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
478 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2017  02:23 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Alpha2814 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I thought they were 1943 steel cents! That, I might have bought. But I'm happy with my current pocket piece, thank you.
Working on: Franklin halves (Unc), Peace dollars (62-63), US type (looking for Seated MS/AU)

"Fear is the enemy of will. Will is what makes you take action; fear is what stops you, and makes you weak."
-- Sinestro to Hal Jordan, "Green Lantern" (2011)
Pillar of the Community
United States
1253 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2017  03:07 am  Show Profile   Check BigSilver's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add BigSilver to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Funny thing is when I saw the title of this post, before I opened it, I thought to myself.
"Whatever idea this post suggests, I will counter it with a picture of a spinner/fidget with coins in it."
Then I opened the post and.....
Learn More...
United States
45039 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2017  11:54 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Making one out of a single Lego is most impressive!
Do not be too impressed. My wife found the plans on the internet.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
12841 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2017  11:57 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Conder101 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'd never even heard of these things until the day before yesterday.
Gary Schmidt
Valued Member
United States
256 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2017  5:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add amber to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Lol I'm ganna do that to one of my kids spinner
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.15 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05