from what ive read it has to weigh around 3.1g, curved lower #2 & the #8 has to have a smaller upper half oh & it has to have the Denver mint. well this coin appears to have all of those. figures it would be the ugliest & the worst shape 1982-D I own lol I was born in 82 so I have a bunch of 82's, been collecting them all my life & just decided to go through some of them looking for this coin. my hopes aren't high, I expect there to be a reason as to why this isn't "that penny".
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use