Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

value of silver Worldcoin (WDC cryptocurrency)  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Australia
4 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2017  11:24 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Nationalist to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hi everyone,

I'm not sure where to post this, so hopefully this is the right place.

I own some silver Worldcoins. In 2013, 500 of these coins were minted to support the alt cryptocurrency named Worldcoin (WDC).

The coins were produced at the time of Worldcoin's peak value, which subsequently plummeted and remains low. The front of the coins feature the Worldcoin logo, along with "5 WDC), and the back has a custom hologram.

Here is a link with some basic info on them: http://www.cryptoitems.com/item/ant...-silver-coin

Does anyone have an opinion on the future value of this kind of coin? Only 500 were ever made. The website I bought the coins from no longer exists. It was called Antuai.

All opinions welcome!

*** Moved by Staff to a more appropriate forum. ***

Bedrock of the Community
United States
12711 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2017  11:59 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Conder101 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Bullion.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3383 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2017  12:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fioti to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Be sure to click 'gallery' uptop, to see the various pieces.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1469 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2017  2:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Circus to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Have to agree it is and will be called bullion and as such If it came into the LCS in my neighborhood. It would go for at spot to a little premium over the current spot price. Since they are out there in left field, at least there are 1 ounce of silver and not plated as some other of the items listed. You will be able to get close to spot for them!
Australia
4 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2017  11:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Nationalist to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for sharing your opinions. I did post about these coins in a cryptocurrency forum and received offers well over spot - paying with Bitcoin of course. So I guess it's a unique market and the collectors are people involved in cryptocurrencies, rather than traditional collectors.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1469 Posts
 Posted 05/20/2017  09:03 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Circus to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You are correct they are a very small collecting area that would be the best venue for sale of them. Then again Don't know how hard it is to get hard real world currency for the bit coin. I imagine they would want a discount to purchase them for hard money. Good luck!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1160 Posts
 Posted 05/20/2017  5:27 pm  Show Profile   Check ilikeikes's eBay Listings Check ilikeikes's eCrater Listings Bookmark this reply Add ilikeikes to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Bitcoin hit $2,000 today. DOUBLED in price this year. This will "drag" the other "minor" crypto's along for the ride.
Your post Nationalist hit me hard, with a vision of a lineup of over 800 silver rounds that could be made, for EACH crypto-currency. Would there be a market? Yes, especially on those "trending", and, at the top of the daily list("MUNNE" MNE, is #1 right now, selling for $4.814, for example, followed by "BitBean", BTTB, selling at $0.0014520(I own 467,630 "beans")..anyway, lets get the dies laser cut, and start a business..who wants IN?
Redwood Empire Coin Club#788
ANA#3144406

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3020 Posts
 Posted 05/23/2017  08:33 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Debrajc to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
and yes, I would look for collectors of this type and market directly to them.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.36 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05