Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

The 31 Days Of Canadian Silver Dollars

Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 15
Pillar of the Community
Canada
4617 Posts
 Posted 07/09/2017  10:49 pm Show Profile   Check thedollarman's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add thedollarman to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
the last days of thread I recall seeing for dollars was in 2012...so we are overdue lol. in the last thread in 2012 Eric Beckman came out and posted some gorgeous specimen strikes including a 1938!

lets make this thread one to remember ladies and gentlemen!

the posting will begin on July 12th! get your pictures ready everyone

day 1: 1935
day 2: 1936

day 3: catch up day please post your King George V dollars you could not post on the designated days.

day 4: 1937
day 5: 1938
day 6: 1939
day 7: 1945
day 8: 1946
day 9: 1947
day 10:1948
day 11:1949
day 12:1950
day 13:1951
day 14:1952

day 15: catch up day please post your King George VI dollars you could not post on the designated days.

day 16:1953
day 17:1954
day 18:1955
day 19:1956
day 20:1957
day 21:1958
day 22:1959
day 23:1960
day 24:1961
day 25:1962
day 26:1963
day 27:1964
day 28:1965
day 29:1966
day 30:1967

day 31: catch up day please post your Queen Elizabeth II dollars you could not post on the designated days.
feel free to call me Will. I'm a 18 year old collector from Mississauga, Ontario.

my PMs are always open, whether you have a question or simply wish to talk.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
579 Posts
 Posted 07/10/2017  12:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Apitrix to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looking forward to posting some gems of my own! Perhaps someone will show us some nice lowballs
Pillar of the Community
Canada
4617 Posts
 Posted 07/10/2017  12:28 pm  Show Profile   Check thedollarman's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add thedollarman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Perhaps someone will show us some nice lowballs

hmmmm possiblyyyyy
feel free to call me Will. I'm a 18 year old collector from Mississauga, Ontario.

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
2214 Posts
 Posted 07/10/2017  5:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverDon to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Loving this topic.
Can't wait to see some nice dollars.

Thanks thedollarman for hosting the party.
RCNA Member
APNA Member
CNCC Member
Pillar of the Community
Canada
4617 Posts
 Posted 07/11/2017  1:15 pm  Show Profile   Check thedollarman's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add thedollarman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
y'all can feel free to post some group shots to tease us

Pillar of the Community
United States
565 Posts
 Posted 07/11/2017  4:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SaintRidley to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looking forward to this. I've got a few to post, and I'll have some stuff to add that's not of the old style once the Liz II catch-up day rolls around.
Pillar of the Community
United States
629 Posts
 Posted 07/11/2017  5:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Illegaltender to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes! I just bought by first Canadian dollar today! Looks like a cool thread coming up!
Valued Member
Canada
148 Posts
 Posted 07/11/2017  7:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add priorpence to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Man! I'd love to participate. Could cover all years but three. Do you think scans would work (no photo setup).
Pillar of the Community
Canada
4617 Posts
 Posted 07/11/2017  7:11 pm  Show Profile   Check thedollarman's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add thedollarman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
hmm...well..your coins, your post..so of course scans are acceptable! any participation is encouraged and much anticipated!

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
7585 Posts
 Posted 07/11/2017  7:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DBM to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
To whet your appetite
http://goccf.com/t/118232&whichpage...=dollar,days

Hope we have fewer hosted pics this time around, they have too short a lifespan, so many absolutely stunning coins have disappeared from the previous "Days of Dollars" thread.
"Dipping" is not considered cleaning...
-from PCGS website
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2628 Posts
 Posted 07/11/2017  7:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MoneyPenney to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Man! I'd love to participate. Could cover all years but three. Do you think scans would work (no photo setup).

Let me guess. 1948 is one of them. Maybe 1945 and 1947 are the others,
Pillar of the Community
Canada
6999 Posts
 Posted 07/11/2017  8:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JimmyD to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Another teaser.
These are my raw Silver Dollars

Pillar of the Community
Canada
4617 Posts
 Posted 07/11/2017  8:19 pm  Show Profile   Check thedollarman's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add thedollarman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
JimmyD..think you could email me a picture of that 49 PL..?

Edited by thedollarman
07/11/2017 8:23 pm
Pillar of the Community
Canada
4617 Posts
 Posted 07/11/2017  9:33 pm  Show Profile   Check thedollarman's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add thedollarman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
here are my teasers..i tried to make it easy to see a few coins and what they are while keeping the rest fairly tough to see..you can identify the years and grades on many here but you won't be seeing 'em up close til their designated day these are just my certified pieces...i have maybe 2 dozen or so raw pieces as well but I'm not sure how many of those will make it to this thread...drum roll please

also my apologies as my pictures for most of these won't be great...hopefully they'll do though!

Pillar of the Community
Canada
4617 Posts
 Posted 07/12/2017  12:02 am  Show Profile   Check thedollarman's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add thedollarman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
well I'm fairly bored and a bit of a nigh owl so I may as well post as It's technically July 12th

i'll kick it off with my 2 1935s..

first piece is ICCS MS-65 and the extremely scarce SWL variety

second piece is ICCS Fair-02

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
604 Posts
 Posted 07/12/2017  01:45 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add EastVanRob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
1935 Dollar ICCS MS-65:

Page: of 15 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.3 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05